AKV: concierge number

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I can't find it on a search even though I know it's there!! Can someone post the number of concierge rooms? I assume it is a small number of 2 bedroom lockoffs available for studios/one bedrooms as well. Jambo house only?

Thanks.

There are a total of FIVE 2BR lockoffs. They are all on the 6th floor of Jambo House. Based on what we've been told so far, these will be the only concierge rooms in all of AKV (i.e., no concierge rooms in Kidani Village).

Two of those 2BR lockoffs face the pool area, the other three face the Sunset Savannah so you have a 60% chance of getting a savanna view and a 40% chance of getting a pool view.

Thanks Lisa. As I was writing I thought, "I hope it's Lisa S; I'll get the most informative answer". Lucky, lucky me.

Lisa or someone,

What about Value #s. Once again are these only in Jambo House? (EDIT: Okay, searching worked on this one. Only in Jambo House.) But # of Value suites?

Thanks.

I believe the Value villas will be located on both sides of the Ostrich and Giraffe trails. Those are the two short hallways that run along the front of the resort. The rooms along the front of those hallways face the driveway and parking lot. The rooms along the back of those hallways face the pool and the Sunset savannah. I'm not sure how many Value villas there will be because based on some of the official drawings that show the outline of AKV, not all of the rooms along the front of AKL are going to be part of AKV.

They need 3 AKL rooms to create one 2BR lockoff. So if one side of a hallway section has 7 AKL rooms, they can create 2 2BR lockoffs and one dedicated studio. If a section has 8 AKL rooms, there will be two dedicated studios in that section instead of just one. Lisareniff has already done the math and come up with some good estimates of the total number of 2BR lockoffs and dedicated studios that can be created in each section of those hallways so I hope she will post her info here.

Thanks Lisa. As I was writing I thought, "I hope it's Lisa S; I'll get the most informative answer". Lucky, lucky me.
I'm happy to help! Actually lisareniff and SuzanneSLO have been the real pioneers on this particular AKV knowledge quest. I am just following the trail they laid down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter