AKV, BCV, BWV, & POLY points for rent or transfer starting March 1 & $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jerry -

We are looking for 10/12/19 - 10/16/19 for deluxe studio preferred view @ BWV. Do I also need to send you a PM? We are a little bit flexible so if that is not available, then any 4 nights checking in between 10/12/19 and 10/16/19.

(You were originally looking for an April 19 date when we last conversed but we changed our dates and party mix).

Last edited:
Update:

Taking reservations beginning March 1 2018

276 POLY points available (DEC UY) $17pp
117 BCV points available (JUN UY) $17pp
235 BWV points available (JUN UY) $17pp
328 AKV points available (JUN UY) $16.5pp

If we are less than 7 months out for reservation date will do $15pp.

I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks!
Hi! Do you still have BWV points and are they available for transfer?

I would love a studio at AKL. Prefer Kidani but will take Jambo. Dates I'm looking for are 1/2-1/4 ONLY.

I can pay through paypal the same day I receive confirmation.

New
I would love a studio at AKL. Prefer Kidani but will take Jambo. Dates I'm looking for are 1/2-1/4 ONLY.

Please send me a private message if you can accommodate.

New

Please send me a private message if you can accommodate.

Sorry not doing reservations until after March/April - almost all of DVC is sold out from now until then.

what is your minimum amount of points for a reservation? Would you be open to doing a couple days in a two bedroom?

PM me what you are looking for and we can discuss! You need to get 10 posts to do this - you can use this forum
https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...t-count-please.3571551/page-194#post-59805407

Last edited:
Update:
51 POLY points available (DEC UY) $17pp
40 BCV points available (JUN UY) $17pp
500 BCV points available (FEB UY) $17pp
101 BWV points available (JUN UY) $17pp
51 AKV points available (JUN UY) $16.5pp (can borrow if need be)

If we are less than 7 months out for reservation date will do $15pp. Only doing reservations beginning March 1st though. (Only up to the 51 AKV points left)

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing 110 points to use for my upcoming February trip. I don't need you to book - I would just like the points transferred to my account. Please let me know if you can do this.

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing 110 points to use for my upcoming February trip. I don't need you to book - I would just like the points transferred to my account. Please let me know if you can do this.

Hi just the poly can be transferred at this time. Sorry. Let me know if you decide on renting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter