AKV, BCV, BRV, BLT, BWV, & POLY points for rent or transfer starting March 1 - $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking reservations beginning March 1 2018

675 poly points available (DEC UY) $17pp
81 BWV points available (JUN UY) $16.5pp
600 AKV points available (JUN UY) $15.5pp

I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks!
I am interested in BWV standard studio for March 17, 2019 to March 22, 2019. TIA.

Resort : OKW
Check in : 03/25/19
Check out : 03/26/19
Room Type : 2 bedroom (NOT near hospitality)

or just a transfer of 40 points (I already have reservation for 03/21-03/25). Need to add one day

Looking to rent points for BLT for 4 nights in October 2019 check in the first and checkout the 5th, would like a standard studio.

Update:

350 POLY points available (DEC UY) $17pp
320 BLT available (SEPT UY) $17pp
81 BWV points available (JUN UY) $16.5pp

Hi there! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to renting points, but I'd love some info. considering a trip Dec 17-22 of this year. Ideally a 1 BR at POLY or BLT, but open to other rooms/resorts (I know this is shorter notice). TIA!

Hi there! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to renting points, but I'd love some info. considering a trip Dec 17-22 of this year. Ideally a 1 BR at POLY or BLT, but open to other rooms/resorts (I know this is shorter notice). TIA!

Unlikely to be anything available besides a day here or there for that time period. You are best off planning 7-11 months out. Sorry and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter