AKV, BCV, BRV, BLT, BWV, & POLY points for rent or transfer starting March 1 - $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry5788

Mouseketeer
Taking reservations beginning March 1 2018

675 poly points available (DEC UY) $17pp
81 BWV points available (JUN UY) $16.5pp
600 AKV points available (JUN UY) $15.5pp

I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks!

Hello Jerry

I am interested in renting our BWV points for a standard studio June 5-9th.

Thanks

Hello Jerry

I am interested in renting our BWV points for a standard studio June 5-9th.

Thanks

If you want to PM me I can definitely help! The website doesn't seem to be working but I assume you have checked its available

Hello, interested in poly studio 6/15-6/22 or alv studio or 1 bed same time frame. Thank you

Hello, interested in poly studio 6/15-6/22 or alv studio or 1 bed same time frame. Thank you

Hi both are available happy to discuss if you want to PM me. The poly is available for 169pts. Akl is available 116/228pts

Hi Jerry
I know I’m VERY early but we are looking for 11 nights at PVB standard view studio November 6-17 2019. Would your points work for that time? (Im not sure how use year works) Thanks!

Hi Jerry
I know I’m VERY early but we are looking for 11 nights at PVB standard view studio November 6-17 2019. Would your points work for that time? (Im not sure how use year works) Thanks!

December UY so yes I can book for you when the time comes - I can’t promise I will still have them but if you want to PM me maybe we can come up with some solution!

I can’t seem to pm you yet. Do they have value at akl available?

Do you have 10 posts yet? If account is new need to get lost count up

Akl value is not available - it is available from June 11 to July 11 for every date besides 17 and 18. A week such as 22-29 would be 174pts

Hi!
I’m looking for a AKV standard view Jambo house for the dates 3/19-3/22 or BWV studio for the same dates

Looking at March 23-28 for 5 people. I’m good with any resorts as long as it sleeps 5, I’ve been looking at the villas at Poly, Grand Floridian, BW, Beach club and boulder.

Looking at March 23-28 for 5 people. I’m good with any resorts as long as it sleeps 5, I’ve been looking at the villas at Poly, Grand Floridian, BW, Beach club and boulder.

Poly is available for 119pts
Bwv has garden/pool for 93pts

Wanted to follow up as the 7 month window will be opening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter