AKL Villas in December

Tammi67

<font color=green>1st to out the Tag Fairy as the
I am considering attempting to get ressies for a 1 BR villa at AKL for our Christmas trip. A few years ago we stayed at WL in December and I loved the cozy, Christmas-y flavor that WL offered. I am hoping for this same feeling at AKL. My question is, being that everything is still under construction, will the lobby and restaurants even be open, let alone live up to my expectations? Or should I hold off on staying here at Christmas time until everything is completed?

I am considering attempting to get ressies for a 1 BR villa at AKL for our Christmas trip. A few years ago we stayed at WL in December and I loved the cozy, Christmas-y flavor that WL offered. I am hoping for this same feeling at AKL. My question is, being that everything is still under construction, will the lobby and restaurants even be open, let alone live up to my expectations? Or should I hold off on staying here at Christmas time until everything is completed?

Since these first phases are part of the original building, the lobbies and restaurants [etc] should be untouched. In fact, there will probably be less traffic since there are (1) banks of rooms under construction and (2) the rooms being converted are creating less total rooms.

That's good to know. Thanks for the info.

I love AKL at Christmas! There's a great tree in the middle of the lobby. Lots of decorations... it's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter