• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL v. BL v. POFQ

HeatherI

Heather
I have the option of staying at AKL, POFQ or BL.
Which would you choose?

I don't mind the lack of theming. I prefer not to walk another mile to my room after I get to my hotel. Cleanliness and Convenience is most important. I will spend most of my time at MK with one day at EP and maybe a few hours at HS. Not planning on going to AKL this go around.

What is BL? BLT? If it's BLT, that would get my vote as you can simply walk to MK and monorail from CR to TTC to EP. AKL won't help you with proximity to any parks you are visiting. POFQ is very compact, so less walking, but if you can swing BLT, I would stay there.

What is BL? BLT? If it's BLT, that would get my vote as you can simply walk to MK and monorail from CR to TTC to EP. AKL won't help you with proximity to any parks you are visiting. POFQ is very compact, so less walking, but if you can swing BLT, I would stay there.

Yes BLT. I appreciate your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter