• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Standard Room View

Stephanie Branco

Miss Minnie
Going to DW in September, staying at AKL Kidani Village, with a standard view. Any suggestions on which rooms have the best views in a standard option? We don't want a view of the parking lot. Any suggestions would be helpfull escpeically if you have a room number. :)

Going to DW in September, staying at AKL Kidani Village, with a standard view. Any suggestions on which rooms have the best views in a standard option? We don't want a view of the parking lot. Any suggestions would be helpfull escpeically if you have a room number. :)

There are some standard rooms that have a partial savanna view. It is not a good idea to request a specific room number because if that room is not available, the room assignors have no idea why you wanted that room. I would word your request as "savanna view please".

We stayed in a standard view room last summer. We got an "obstructed" savannah view and it was amazing!! When I did my online check-in, I just requested the Kudu View Trail, nothing else. I was beyond thrilled when I got my room number and realized it was a savannah view. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter