• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Savannah View PICS of the Animals

nutz4dzny

Been there, done that, going back to WDW again!
These are from our balcony. Some people asked me about the road construction that they did. It doesn't look any different. They paved the roads but made them still look like natural dirt.

Any questions ask.....Enjoy!

AKL Savannah View PICS of Animals

The last few pictures I was actually on Arusha Rock taking them so that is why they look eye level.

As always, Nutz4dzny, I enjoyed viewing your pictures. By the way, I want more (hee hee!). ;)

I know you posted them for me and all I can say is thanks!!

I have two ?'s

Waht was your suite room # and what was the size of the suite one or two bedroom?

In the one picture of you on the bal. you can see down to Arusha rock , it looks like thay are doing some work right next to the rocks, it's muddy, What are thay doing, do you know buy any chace?

Thanks for the great pic's. I thinking my next trip we need the stay at AKL with a savannah view. What a wonderful view. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter