AKL Pictures?????

One for today...

189195IMG_1192_1_1.jpg

Just got back from a week at AKL followed by a week at BCV. I have to say, we were so in love with AKL, it was a wrench to leave for BCV.

2008_1013aug080113.JPG

2008_1013aug080184.JPG

2008_1013aug080100.JPG

2008_1013aug080047.JPG

2008_1013aug080019.JPG

2008_1013aug080147.JPG

Just got back a week and a half ago. LOVED it!

All pictures taken from our room balcony:

ViewFromtheRoom.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

Really a special place to stay!

- Dreams

Anyone have pictures of the one bedroom villas? We are going next august and would love to see pictures:)

Dreams, thanks for the beautiful pics. We are hoping to stay at AKL for the first time. Were your pics taking from a villa or a savannah room? Do you mind my asking which room? Were there any issues with construction? Noise/view/mess?
TIA Kathy

Does anyone have any pool room view pictures? Also I would love any info and suggestions on what room to request with pool view. Thank you!

Does anyone have any pool room view pictures? Also I would love any info and suggestions on what room to request with pool view. Thank you!

See post #48 for my pool view pics. I have three, and they were taken from the fifth floor. Hope they help! Personally I would ask for the third floor to get a good view of the pool. Any lower and you could have a lot of vegetation in front of your balcony, and the noise will be a lot louder at night. :goodvibes

To make room requests for DEC.

Tell me/show me what the Sunset Savanna looks like now--Oct. 2008.

Thanks

Hi, does anyone have standard view pictures especially looking outside and also views from the front of the resort towards the rooms. I asked for Ostrich trail on our upcoming trip but am worried about construction and views. No pool views available and I can't afford to go up to savanna cause we are staying 9 nights. Thanks. :goodvibes

Nice lobby shot!

We just returned from 8 days at AKV & I will post pics as soon as I can! :goodvibes

Does anyone have photos of the inside of Boma? Not the food, just the ambiance....

Thanks!

Anyone have pictures of the one bedroom villas? We are going next august and would love to see pictures:)

This thread might have some pics of what you are looking for:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1639596

These are so great! :) My hubby and I are going to AKV for the first time in September! :yay: :woohoo: It's so good to see pictures and get extra-excited about going! :yay:

I just returned on Sunday and it is a great place. It was a little cold, so we did not sit out on the balcony much, but I was able to see the animals and they are funny in the way they interact with each other.

Here's a few pics from 2 weeks ago. There are more attached to my TR in my photobucket.

Picture095.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture088.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter