AKL LITE II - We're #2, but we try harder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I present to you...this offering.....as the other outfit didnt suit you from the old thread......

(Now if I could just photoshop your head ...:rotfl2: )

newDresses159.jpg

:lmao:
[...I almost fell off my chair - errrrr, I mean THRONE!]

I'm loving all these pictures! I WILL go back someday, I WILL, I WILL!!! :cloud9:

aklodge08_007.jpg

My great kids in an AKV 1 bdr villa....now that was heavenly:)

I agree!

We're so stinking spoiled now, I'm not sure we could go back to a hotel room. We love us some AKV villas.

We're looking forward to going back this trip...I miss "our" villa!

NEXT trip (already booked, Sept 19th - 25th, 2009 at AKV, Sept 17th - 19th "somewhere else) we're doing a 2BR at Kidani Village. Funny thing is...our ressie says DEDICATED 2BR. Wonder if it will be or not....

Thank you for the giraffe pictures -- I LOVE the giraffes!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!! December needs to get here in a hurry!

Gosh, remind me never to post my animal pics here again! Those were amazing!!! Mine pale in comparison!!!!

I agree!

We're so stinking spoiled now, I'm not sure we could go back to a hotel room. We love us some AKV villas.

We're looking forward to going back this trip...I miss "our" villa!

NEXT trip (already booked, Sept 19th - 25th, 2009 at AKV, Sept 17th - 19th "somewhere else) we're doing a 2BR at Kidani Village. Funny thing is...our ressie says DEDICATED 2BR. Wonder if it will be or not....

pilferk - is this the big trip with that extra special occasion you were planning? (Can't remember if it was a secret or not!) If so...we overlap you guys by a few days, so you may have an audience :goodvibes We're already booked in Jambo 2 BR from 9/12-9/19 and a 1 BR from 9/19-9/22.

Oh Kimmar...in answer to your question on the last thread that closed before I got to answer..........lol.................DS is working in Epcot and loving it. It is so cold, windy and rainy here today, and he called to say that it's beautiful weather and the palm trees are blowing in the gentle warm breezes.....ok, he didn't say it QUITE like that, but you get the picture! Yep, he has no plans to come back north to live, even if he has to live on those
"instant noodles" for the rest of his life!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter