AKL LITE II - We're #2, but we try harder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/9/9 but you're a 10!

...MOI???? :rolleyes: Well then, I expect THIS for my birthay:

158241815_c87dfa306e.jpg

:lmao:

I hope you all (kimmar ;):love::flower3: ) will indulge me in this post:

Today is our 36th anniversary! We were in the midst of the ceremony right this very minute.

I was planning to grill out tonight but it is H O T as Hades out there already. The heat index is supposed to go close to 100 again so I am not certain I want to do that. I have so many gift cards from students I may just choose a restaurant for us to go to. And I will enjoy watching myBob wonder why we are going out to dinner. He never said a word to me this morning nor have I gotten a phone call or email wishing me a Happy Anniversary, Darling. :rotfl2:

Just a little reminiscing here...
WeddingParty-1.jpg
BobElinWedding-1.jpg
ElinWedding-1.jpg

Awwww, those pictures are lovely, Elin! Happy Anniversary!! :hug:

Y'all have been very busy here this morning! ;)

I'll see everyone over at the new thread!! :yay:

Oh! One more thing to add....................

GO YANKEES!!!!! :teeth:

...your son's name is KIM???!?!? :eek:

For that cake, his name would be "Mud" if that's what we had to order...but "Kim" would work just fine! :)

For the record, his name is Brett. :)

I've gotta track down a phone number to figure out how to order that cake and get it delivered to our room!

Thanks for starting a new thread and keeping the fun (and info) going, Kimmar! :flower3:

...hey, came here to say yer 'proper good-byes' ??? ;)

You betcha! :thumbsup2

Right now I'm glued to the computer watching the live feed of the YMCA Long Course Nationals. My son and his friends are swimming down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter