AKL-Jambo opening?

I thought they already announced no club level until 2022?

I thought it was more of a vague statement about how it will open "at a later date". Not sure if I saw anywhere definitively that it wasn't until 2022, but if you can point me to the official statement from Disney if you saw it somewhere that would be helpful! I know they'll refund the difference in points between CL and standard view if it's not available, but I might try and piece together a savannah view as a back-up plan instead. Or another alternative...but that would involve some pretty aggressive stalking at this point lol.

If Jambo itself has no open date, I don’t see how they would just open club level. If they were going to open for Christmas, I think they’d be announcing it.

If Jambo itself has no open date, I don’t see how they would just open club level. If they were going to open for Christmas, I think they’d be announcing it.

They’ll have to make an announcement at some point on the resort and CL opening for Jambo. I think it’s hard to make assumptions right now with things changing so quickly. Just because they haven’t made an announcement by now, doesn’t mean the resort will be closed for all of 2021. I’ll make a decision at the end of October before my points go into holding, or sooner if an official announcement is made. But I’ve still got 5 months before needing to pull the trigger on anything.

My stay at jambo is in Oct Im ok either way I just hope the mara is fully open soon atleast.

We are staying at Jambo end of August-September. The only place we eat there tho is the Mara becasue we are qucik service people. Is that open yet? When i booked the trip it was not. Either way we bring a lot of our own food due to my sons food allergies, but we do enjoy their flat bread pizza. Quick and easy! Can't wait to enjoy the pool and see all the animals!

We are staying at Jambo end of August-September. The only place we eat there tho is the Mara becasue we are qucik service people. Is that open yet? When i booked the trip it was not. Either way we bring a lot of our own food due to my sons food allergies, but we do enjoy their flat bread pizza. Quick and easy! Can't wait to enjoy the pool and see all the animals!
I believe its open for breakfast and dinner I could be wrong tho

I believe its open for breakfast and dinner I could be wrong tho

BTW#, for anyone who's ever been to the Boma breakfast, Disney Food Blog just announced that Mara is serving the bread pudding, complete with vanilla sauce, for breakfast. Right now, it's an on-line exclusive, meaning it's not on their menu shown in Mara. However, if you love it half as much as I do....well, I'll be making more than one trip over there for the bread pudding when I'm at Kidani next month.

It's open for Breakfast, closes for lunch and then reopens from like 5-10/11 for dinner.

Hoping to see updates soon regarding restaurants! I'll book Jiko and Boma multiple nights if they're available in December for me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter