DisDVCfam

Earning My Ears
I was able to snag a reservation for AKL concierge and just returned from a great stay there. I know it is very difficult to get even with the 11 month AKL home booking. My question is does anyone know if the concierge rooms option would ever be removed from AKL dvc? I know DVC perks are not guaranteed, but I've never seen anything about room types being added/removed. Thanks in advance!

I don't think legally they can, but I could be wrong.
They can if needed, yes. Club Level service at AKV is provided by contract with AKL which is technically a different resort. If the contract were to be ended DVC would have to reallocate points.

This is probably most of the reason DVC has never offered a club level option again, although it would not have been difficult at BLT, VGF, Poly, CCV or RIV.

They can if needed, yes. Club Level service at AKV is provided by contract with AKL which is technically a different resort. If the contract were to be ended DVC would have to reallocate points.

This is probably most of the reason DVC has never offered a club level option again, although it would not have been difficult at BLT, VGF, Poly, CCV or RIV.
That would be bad for those who bought into AKL for the chance at CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter