AKL club level and dairy allergies

tngal

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at AKL club level in May. My daughter has dairy allergy, has anyone had any experience with this there? Do they have an allergy binder available to let her know what would be safe for her to eat? Thank you !

Bump

My dd also has a milk allergy and we’re staying CL at Contemporary and I had the same question.

Can't speak about CL at either of those.

We stayed GF CL before buying into VGF. CMs there were wonderful about guiding me with my g-f/d-f to which foods were safe.

Also, they told me if I wanted pastries at breakfast, to order at least 24 hours before so they could get a selection from the bakery for me. Even asked what I'd prefer--breads or pastries.

There weren't always CMs hovering at the noon snacks spread. They'd be nearby at the evening one because alcohol is served.

That was several years ago, so the procedure may be different now or perhaps differ at these other resorts.

I would guess as careful as Disney is about allergies/intolerances that a CL lounge CM can either tell/show you or will find another who can.

Bump

My dd also has a milk allergy and we’re staying CL at Contemporary and I had the same question.
I found somewhat of an answer to my question on another thread, so i thought id share with you what i found. Hopefully it helps..
I was told to contact Disney Signature Services and talk with them. I actually just sent them an email, but they replied quickly. They told me they would note that on my reservation, but to also talk to a CL cast member when we arrive. Hopefully that will give you some of the answers you were looking for!

I found somewhat of an answer to my question on another thread, so i thought id share with you what i found. Hopefully it helps..
I was told to contact Disney Signature Services and talk with them. I actually just sent them an email, but they replied quickly. They told me they would note that on my reservation, but to also talk to a CL cast member when we arrive. Hopefully that will give you some of the answers you were looking for!
Just wanted to add at the CL itself you can ask to speak to a chef at anytime the CL is serving food. So if you’re in doubt about something don’t hesitate to ask a CL CM to ask a chef to come speak with you.

Just wanted to add at the CL itself you can ask to speak to a chef at anytime the CL is serving food. So if you’re in doubt about something don’t hesitate to ask a CL CM to ask a chef to come speak with you.
Thank you for letting me know this!! Appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter