• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL and OKW points for rent. 264 AKL & 93 points OKW $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 adults looking for studio for Nov 12-15th---not sure what is left that is available though.

I have 264 AKL $15.50 per point. Points banked from 2017 that need to be used by March 31st. Since these are banked points, all purchase points are final transactions. I also have 2018 points if additional points are needed.
Payment is via paypal plus transaction fees.
  • Please give me resort, dates, room accommodations and I will check availability.

PM or email me if interested.

I also have my 2018 points avail for transfer. They have not yet been banked and can be done post transfer. 270 points for $16.50 point.

Have a magical day
Can you book for 2019? Looking for a studio 5/20/19 - 5/24/19, 4 nights.

I will get back to you this week as someone may purchase all my AKL points for 2018 but I have all the 2017 avail still. I also have 2018 OKW are you looking for a studio at a particular resort?

Hi! Could you possibly check AKL for a Savanna View Studio check in Feb 24th 2019, Check out Mar 3rd 2019?

Thank you!

Hi! Could you possibly check AKL for a Savanna View Studio check in Feb 24th 2019, Check out Mar 3rd 2019?

Thank you!
Available 139 points did you want to book? I would need you to tell me how many people and names.

Looking for 45 for transfer, if you’re interested!
Since my AKL points are banked I can't transfer those. I would transfer OKW but since I can only do 1 transfer a year I would be willing to transfer only 45 points for $17 a point. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter