AKL 1 Bedroom Suite club level

If you are referring to DVC, I believe there are 3 on the Savannah view side.

Looks the same for Resort side.

Someone please correct me if that’s incorrect.

Last edited:
Am I correct in assuming that there are only 3 total 1 bedroom suites club level overlooking the Savanah?
I believe there are 3 1BRs and 3 studios on the 6th floor Club Level for DVC that I believe overlook the savanna. On the other side, I believe there are 2 of each. If someone is lucky enough, they might get the combo as a 2BR reservation!

Just something to consider - in our experience, the savanna side rooms have a pretty mediocre view of the savanna - but it's still the savanna. I also don't think you have a choice anyway - luck of the draw if you get one of the CL rooms there. There is no booking category for savanna. We do love the AKL Club Lounge, though!

If you are referring to DVC, I believe there are 3 on the Savannah view side.

Looks the same for Resort side.

Someone please correct me if that’s incorrect.
Ok, I'm confused. I saw on the reservation page that there are (1 Bedroom Villa - Savanna View
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House) and then there is (Savanna View - 1 BR Suite - Club Level Access
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge). I reserved the latter. From what I saw on room map there appears to be only 3 of the one I reserved. That just doesn't seem right, which is why I came here.

Ok, I'm confused. I saw on the reservation page that there are (1 Bedroom Villa - Savanna View
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House) and then there is (Savanna View - 1 BR Suite - Club Level Access
at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge). I reserved the latter. From what I saw on room map there appears to be only 3 of the one I reserved. That just doesn't seem right, which is why I came here.
DVC and Resort bookings are different categories.

There are 3 Savannah View 1 br. CL DVC Villas.

There are also, what appears to be, 3 Savannah View 1br. Resort CL Suites.

If both numbers are correct, there are 6 1 br. Savannah View Club Level rooms in total available to book in Jambo House.

Hope that helps.

OP, there is a difference between hotel room suites and DVC villas.

HOTEL ROOM SUITE:

Savanna View - 1 BR Suite - Club Level Access​

at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Views of One of the Savannas

2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 6 Adults
  • Includes a small fridge, coffee and tea station, patio or balcony and Personalized Guest Services. Plus, enjoy access to the Kilimanjaro Club.
At Touring Plans, this seems to be rooms 2285, 3285 and 4285.
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-animal-kingdom-lodge?date=04/29/2024&filters[rack_rate]=any&filters[view]=718&filters[lobby_distance]=any&filters[transportation_distance]=any&filters[floors]=any&filters[sound]=any&filters[accessibility]=any&filters[connect]=&filters[ug]=&commit=Show+Matching+Rooms

==================

DVC 1-BEDROOM VILLA WITH CLUB LEVEL ACCESS:

1 Bedroom Villa - Club Level​

Villas with Club-Level Service*, featuring a kitchen, private bedroom, and a washer and dryer
  • A fully-equipped kitchen lets you prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
  • Separate bedroom
  • A washer and dryer let you pack lightly and ensure you’ll always have fresh, clean clothes
Views of Pool or One of the Savannas

1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair
Sleeps up to 5 Adults

• Great for families: includes a full kitchen, living and dining areas, washer and dryer, and a balcony. Plus, enjoy access to the Kilimanjaro Club.
As people have mentioned above, there are a few 1-bedroom villas with Club Level Access. All are on the same floor as the Club Level Lounge. Three are savanna view; Touring Plans shows these as rooms 6202, 6205 and 6208. I thought there were three which are pool view, but Touring Plans only shows two: 6402 and 6405.

Last edited:
DVC and Resort bookings are different categories.

There are 3 Savannah View 1 br. CL DVC Villas.

There are also, what appears to be, 3 Savannah View 1br. Resort CL Suites.

If both numbers are correct, there are 6 Savannah View Club Level rooms in total available to book in Jambo House.

Hope that helps.
Yes, very much. Thank you

AKL has Suites of different size that are club level. Club level rooms are not always on the same floor as the actual club.
A lot of people will use 1 BR villa and suite as interchangeable and they are not when booking through Disney. The Villas are all located on the 6th floor which is the floor the club is located on.
I cannot tell you how many there are but some are bookable online and some are not in all of the deluxe resorts. I am sure the information is out there somewhere but it may be hard to sift through as above. You can email or call and that will likely give you the best info on actual suites locations and number available and NOT villas.

OP, there is a difference between hotel room suites and DVC villas.

HOTEL ROOM SUITE:

Savanna View - 1 BR Suite - Club Level Access​

at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Views of One of the Savannas

2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
Sleeps up to 6 Adults
  • Includes a small fridge, coffee and tea station, patio or balcony and Personalized Guest Services. Plus, enjoy access to the Kilimanjaro Club.

==================

DVC 1-BEDROOM VILLA WITH CLUB LEVEL ACCESS:

1 Bedroom Villa - Club Level​

• Villas featuring a kitchen, private bedrooms, and a washer and dryer
  • Villas with Club-Level Service*, featuring a kitchen, private bedrooms, and a washer and dryer
Villa room types let you make the most of your vacation:
  • A fully-equipped kitchen lets you prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
  • Separate bedrooms in our 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas offer space, privacy and tranquility—so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
  • A washer and dryer let you pack lightly and ensure you’ll always have fresh, clean clothes
Views of Pool or One of the Savannas

1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair
Sleeps up to 5 Adults

• Great for families: includes a full kitchen, living and dining areas, washer and dryer, and a balcony. Plus, enjoy access to the Kilimanjaro Club.
Ok, now I get it. So the main difference is a kitchen and washer and dryer. Thank you!!

AKL has Suites of different size that are club level. Club level rooms are not always on the same floor as the actual club.
A lot of people will use 1 BR villa and suite as interchangeable and they are not when booking through Disney. The Villas are all located on the 6th floor which is the floor the club is located on.
I cannot tell you how many there are but some are bookable online and some are not in all of the deluxe resorts. I am sure the information is out there somewhere but it may be hard to sift through as above. You can email or call and that will likely give you the best info on actual suites locations and number available and NOT villas.
Thank you

@ScottyandJeannie yes there are exactly 3 (1) Bedroom Suite hotel rooms with Club Level access - They are all on Kudu Trail overlooking the Sunset Savanna 2285, 3285, 4285.

Note: there are multiple Savannas at Jumbo House.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter