Akerhaus Breakfast

we went Thursday and she was there with her "human legs"....It was a great Breakfast and great character interaction......nice and slow and not rushed at all......

My experience doesn't really count because we went back in November :rolleyes1.. but... I just wanted to add my two cents...

WE loved it there and Ariel was so sweet when we went! Fabulous interaction... so not rushed like the other character dining!

Ariel has been there both times that we have been for BF. I think that she is one that is always there now.

Thanks for posting, I was wondering this too. We are going in June & Ariel is my daughter's absolute favorite character ever. The Ak. breakfast is going to be our first meal there!! yay!

Ariel with legs was there a year ago when we had breakfast there. Not what you needed, I know.

I just wanted to say that we saw her in the MK last WEEK (I think it was on 5/13) as you enter Adventureland from Main Street, USA. (She might have been there with Prince Erik, too, but we just saw her from the main walkway.) She also had her "human legs" then. Just a thought for you in case she is not in Norway when you are eating.

Have a fun trip!

We were just there in March and saw her and Cinderella there plus we saw both of them in December as well. The previous 2 times before that we saw Jasmine and Mulan there. I am hoping for a time that we will be able to see Jasmine (DD9's favorite princess) AND Aeriel (DD6's favorite princess) there together....that would be a dream for my girls :goodvibes

Hope you find her, October we were stalking Ariel, February 2009 it was Mulan this trip we are hoping for Tiana or Pocahontas. LOL.

We saw Tiana and Naveen in MK, too! (Can you sense a theme here? :goodvibes) Anyway, she is behind the Christmas store near Liberty Square. They built her a cute gazebo with frogs cut out of lattice work--very sweet. She and Naveen were very kind and talked to DD for a while. There was a photopass photographer there and he took some great shots. My advice--line up during the afternoon parade (She's not there during the parade, but you can line up.) and then you'll be one of the first in line when she comes out around 3:30 or so. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter