• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK on arrival day

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
What are the chances of getting FOP FP for 4? Is it possible? Will we even get Navi? We will arrive at the park around 1. We also are going June 6il if that helps :)

Same day FOP Fast Passes were very hard to come by during the first week of June last year. Navi was even more difficult.

Fortunately, the standby line for FOP would get down to about 20 minutes just before closing time, with Navi even shorter. Another good time to visit Pandora is when the first showing of Rivers of Light is underway.

Just keep in mind that the posted wait times are intentionally exaggerated at night to discourage late riders. That 20 minute wait could be posted as 80-100.

When in doubt just ask the attendant. They do know the actual wait.

It is possible although it is very difficult especially in the summer. But I have gone a few times and gotten a FOP FP day of, granted it was not at a time that fit my other FP and it was later on in the night like around 8 or so. But if you just keep checking on the app it is possible that something can appear.

FOP was not available on our first day so I switched AK to day four and was able to get a 10:15 am. We decided to do Epcot day one and had zero issues with FPS.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort and you book right at your 60 day window, then you should be able to get Navi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter