AK, Jambo Pics

dbug209

Mouseketeer
Hi, just got our reservation confirmation we are in the standard view Jambo studio, any pics??

We switched from a standard view to a pool view when we saw it was only literally a few dollars more and LOVED the room. We were there June 2010 and it was not too loud at all. We were in rooms 3024 and 3026. These are views from 3026

IMG_7655.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0646.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0645.jpg
[/IMG]

we are also booked in a Standard Studio at Jambo house for April 11-20th:lovestruc pool view! Hoping to see more view pics and room pics. I am thinking we will be on the 5th floor.

Sorry I don't have pics of a standard view.

But here is our Pool View from the Value Studio:love:

DSC01870.jpg

Here is our view Sunset Savanah View from the Value Studio:cloud9:

DSCF1091.jpg

Good to know there's something other than a parking lot view in a value studio. Staying here next October and that's what I have booked!

Good to know there's something other than a parking lot view in a value studio. Staying here next October and that's what I have booked!

Same here.

DD and I are staying in a Value Studio the 1st week of May (which starts in April) in 2012. The plan for our 2 weeks was to stay at BWV for a hussle and bussle 1st week then AKL Jambo for a more relaxing 2nd week.

It would be great to get the room in the pic's above. :love:

Mickey, are you listening? :laughing:
Dan

We just booked a two night stay at AKV in February...I will make sure to take lots of pics of our standard view for everyone!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter