• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Holiday Events

dismiss

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an idea when AK will have Holiday Deco & Merry Menagerie out. Anyone remember from Last year??

I don't have a definitive answer to your question but I remember watching Youtube Vlogs of the holiday setup at AK last fall so I just went back and searched them, the dates vary from the 10th to the 15th of Nov. for the holiday Menagerie and the Holiday overlay to the tree of life etc.

I don't have a definitive answer to your question but I remember watching Youtube Vlogs of the holiday setup at AK last fall so I just went back and searched them, the dates vary from the 10th to the 15th of Nov. for the holiday Menagerie and the Holiday overlay to the tree of life etc.
Thanks for the info!! We are going on the 18th so we are keeping our fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter