AK genie+ strategy

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
I will be going May 7th with a party of 8. Of the 8 of us, 5 will want to ride flight of passage, all of us will ride expedition everest, Kali river rapids and Kilimanjaro safaris. We will rope drop so we can run over to one of these right away. I was thinking Kilimanjaro is one we want to do early while the animals are still active. Of the 4, which should we use Genie + and in what order? I know Flight of Passage is going to be the most difficult to get. We do plan to stay most of the day. Park hours that day are 8 to 7pm. I'm thinking flight of passage for genie +, rope drop kilimanjaro and then run over to Kilimanjaro. Use Genie + for Kali later in the day when its hotter? Or should I rope drop everest and then go over to Kilimanjaro after? Thanks for any help.

Flight of passage is ILL and not part of genie+. You can think of flight of passage as completely independent of the other genie plus rides. Book flight of passage as ILL AND book genie plus for one of the other rides you want. If you are staying on property you can book flight of passage ILL at 7 am.
You can book genie plus at 7 am regardless of where you are staying.

Just book fop ill and rope drop safari. G+ is a complete waste of money at ak. If you are park hopping it’d be fine to stack for your 2nd park. If not hopping, when everyone else hops at 2pm the waits go down minus fop usually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter