AK Evening EMH

momjkm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this? I am thinking of doing it next month- from 7-10pm. Hoping it might be slightly cooler?? Will there be fast passes for EE? or insane wait times? I know I need to do the safari 1st as it closes when it gets dark--- any tips, or ideas? thanks Jill

well the last trip for the safari leaves around 5pm so that would be the latest you could do that. As for EE there is nothing cooler than doing this ride at night. You can fast pass it but maybe you will be lucky like I was and the waits will be minimal. AK is the coolest park at night but it is dark!!!:goodvibes

We did it last week, and it was sparsely attended - of course it was during the Great Rain of Aught-Nine. ;) It was a nice cozy performance of Lion King (which was our main goal), but we were just too soggy to venture much further.

AK at night is, by far, the most beautiful and magical park IMO. EE is amazing at night, too, and is probably even better of a ride (if that's even possible!)

We really enjoy AK EMH. The park is peaceful, and we always have a great time. One time we rode Kali 7 times in a row, until I was dripping wet! Another time we did back to back EE. Another time we found ourselves in Dinoland playing "Whack-A-Dino" singing, and laughing ourselves silly so we would be selected to play the final game of the night. (This was so out of the ordinary for us, we laugh about it to this day!) We never know what to expect, but we always have a good time!

We did it last week, and it was sparsely attended - of course it was during the Great Rain of Aught-Nine. ;) It was a nice cozy performance of Lion King (which was our main goal), but we were just too soggy to venture much further.

Sorry about your weather!:sad2: Can you tell me what time Lion King shows during PM EMH?

You have to do evening EMH's at AK! AK is beautiful at night! Also, EE is even better at night, so we spent most of the time riding this over and over!

I second (third? fourth?) doing AK during PM EMH. The park is lit beautifully, but not so much as to eliminate many of the delightfully dark areas. And not only is EE grand at night, but so is KRR.

Thanks all- Safari closes at 5pm even when the park closes at 7pm (emh til 10pm),,, and sun sets about 845pm??
Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter