Aisle Runners

I found this great site http://www.exclusiveelementsinc.com/aisle-runners.html . They have been great with personalizing my aisle runner. We went through probably 10 designs before we got the exact design we wanted and the entire process has been a breeze. I just ordered my aisle runner a few days ago so i don't have any pics to show but i will definitely post them once i have it. They are very reasonably priced as well. HTH

I found a great company called Original Aisle Runner Co., their prices are so much better then Disney, they have different styles, you can get them in a solid color, pattern or with a custom design...a 75ft solid color aisle runner is $185.00. I am using an outside florist so she will be putting down my aisle.

Here's the website... http://originalrunners.com/

Hi everyone!

I spoke with my florist this week, and she quoted me $75.00 for a plain runner. She said it was $250.00 up for personalized runners.

The best part...::insert sarcasm::...she told me if I purchased my own they would charge me $50.00 to put it down...so...yeah.

We're not doing an aisle runner. :sad1:

Hi everyone!

I spoke with my florist this week, and she quoted me $75.00 for a plain runner. She said it was $250.00 up for personalized runners.

The best part...::insert sarcasm::...she told me if I purchased my own they would charge me $50.00 to put it down...so...yeah.

We're not doing an aisle runner. :sad1:
Is that the WDW florist?

Is that the WDW florist?

Hello!
*First and foremost: My "sarcasm" was for the fact that it costs more money not because of my florist!!*

*:lovestrucMy florist is Rose and she is lovely!!:lovestruc*

Here is the email trail:

"Hello Rosie!

I was wondering, could we bring our own Aisle runner??

Thanks"

"Hi Bridget,

It's not recommended, it is best that it is pulled all the way down the aisle and pinned out for you prior to the ceremony start.
What type of runner were you thinking about?
If you provided a runner I do have a set fee of $50.00 for my team to pull it out and pin it down.

Hope that helps.
Thank you

-:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ Rosie
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ "

:idea:
Perhaps I could word that differently...maybe I should ask them if it would be free if I got my own runner and had someone from my wedding party roll it out before hand (opposed to her/her team)???

Hello!
*First and foremost: My "sarcasm" was for the fact that it costs more money not because of my florist!!*

*:lovestrucMy florist is Rose and she is lovely!!:lovestruc*

Here is the email trail:

"Hello Rosie!

I was wondering, could we bring our own Aisle runner??

Thanks"

"Hi Bridget,

It's not recommended, it is best that it is pulled all the way down the aisle and pinned out for you prior to the ceremony start.
What type of runner were you thinking about?
If you provided a runner I do have a set fee of $50.00 for my team to pull it out and pin it down.

Hope that helps.
Thank you

-:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ Rosie
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ "

:idea:
Perhaps I could word that differently...maybe I should ask them if it would be free if I got my own runner and had someone from my wedding party roll it out before hand (opposed to her/her team)???
LMAO! I totally got the sarcasm. I just wanted to know how much you were quoted for a plain white aisle runner from the wdw florist.

I was quoted a $25 set fee if I brought my own runner. I wonder why yours was $50?

LMAO! I totally got the sarcasm. I just wanted to know how much you were quoted for a plain white aisle runner from the wdw florist.

I was quoted a $25 set fee if I brought my own runner. I wonder why yours was $50?

:upsidedow LOL!

I don't know...I often see on theses boards where one bride is quoted one price, and another bride another price!!
Who knows...
All I know is that now we are not having an aisle runner, and $75.00 is too much for a plain runner. :sad1:

Anyone that has bought a runner
where did you get?
what was the fabric?
do you have a picture of it?
Thanks a bunch!!!

I was quoted $25 too to put mine down why can't they just have one price?

Hmm... was this for you and/or someone in your wedding party to put it down, or was this Disney putting it down for you??

Are you ladies being quoted $25.00 from your wedding planner or from the florist?

If you want to save money, you can EASILY make your own and then have someone put it down for you. I know I'd be happy to help a client out and just place it down for them for no charge.

You can simply buy a large bolt of fabric at the store, roll it out, trace your design, and then paint it. (I did this for my own wedding and it cost only $30). I then cut the fabric and mounted them as wall hangings on frames, as canvases, for my guest room.

Hope that helps you out; it doesn't have to break the bank!

Hmm... was this for you and/or someone in your wedding party to put it down, or was this Disney putting it down for you??

Are you ladies being quoted $25.00 from your wedding planner or from the florist?

It is for disney to put it down I was told by my florist Rose.

PunttinOnes - It was from my florist, Laura. $25 for them to put it down.

Hi ladies!!

I emailed Rosie to ask about the price difference...I didn't really know how to word it as I didn't want to seem...I don't know, rude? Ungrateful? So here's what I came up with:

"Hello again Rosie!

I had a quick question for you:

I am concerned about the aisle runner. :-(
I would like to have one, however, I am concerned about the price. We were looking at getting our own and hand painting it to personalize it and lay it out, and you let me know it would cost $50.00 to have your team put it down for us. Several other Disney brides that I have been speaking with have let me know that they were quoted/charged only $25.00. Does the price difference have anything to do with the style of runner that we want put down?

Thanks!"

I recieved this response:
"Hi *Bree,

I will honor the $25.00 price.

Thank you"
Hmm. I hope I didn't upset her!!!!!!!

Has anyone used an aisle runner from an outside vendor? What material did you buy and did you have tape already on one side to have it not bunch up? I'm really afraid of it bunching up! Also what website did you use. I am looking to purchase an aisle runners but i need suggestions!!!

I used www.coutureweddingonline.com. She was great at first but now 4 months later she does not answer emails and said she had to get a part time job. Well you can still answer emails! I am now really close to my wedding date and still no runner. I would not recommend to use this site.

Does anyone know the best material to use for an aisle runner? There are so many options!!! Thanks

Does anyone know the best material to use for an aisle runner? There are so many options!!! Thanks

You can either buy a premade aisle runner, roll it out a small way, and paint that or buy X number of feet of white muslin and paint that.

There is almost no price difference and the muslin is more durable, so you can cut it out and frame it later is you'd like.

I am looking online to purchase one and they have spun-bonded material woven or fabric? Another website i found offered cotton fabric runner and non-woven poly runners does it matter which one. My ceremony is going to be at the wedding pavilion. I want to make sure that it doesn't bunch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter