Aisle Runner

themagicofdisney

Mouseketeer
We opted not to have an aisle runner at the WP because of tryin to ship it there and then enlisting groomsmen to try and pin it down.

And the floral option aisle runner was too expensive...

Did anyone else not have an aisle runner at the WP....did you think it was a mistake?

This is a really good question as I am facing the same one. I hope someone comes along soon to answer it for us!

We didn't have an aisle runner, but instead opted to go with the flower petals on the edges of the aisle. To be honest, I wish I would have also had the runner. Aside from a Dessert party, it's the one thing that I wish I had done.

If its in your budget, I would definitely go with the runner :thumbsup2

I canceled our Aisle runner 1 week before the wedding, and my DH & I are so happy we did. We had flower balls on the pews and petals thrown and it was beautiful. I do think its personal preference, and for us we are so happy we didnt do it.

I don't think you need a runner, although they are beautiful.

I've seen the WP with no runner and it is still lovely.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2107754&highlight=aisle

Take a look at that thread and there are a couple pictures so you can decide for yourself.

I think it looks more feminine and dainty without and more dramatic and elegant with, hard to choose unless the colors don't go with your decor.

Anna, I'd love to see pics if you have them, we are doing flower balls on the pews and petal aisle as well.

I have seen the flower petals and they looked lovely! The runner would be nice, but I really like the WP without the runner.

We were really back and fourth on whether to have one or not and decided for it and are SO glad that we did end up getting it!! Although the WP is gorgeous alone it just added that special touch to it I think! Here is some pics from DH's IPhone:

runner.jpg

That was the center of it...

runner1.jpg

Prior to anyone being in there...

I like the WP without a runner, so I probably won't have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter