Airport transfers?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I'm about to make my reservations for transfers to and from the airport, but am still waffling between which company to pick. I'd like the best price :) (naturally), a grocery stop, & the driver to meet us directly in the baggage area (which I think leaves out Happy Limo - correct me if I'm wrong) Also, I don't want to be picked up for my return to the airport 3 hours before my flight - I want to be able to pick my OWN return time.

So, based on that criteria, can anyone recommend a towncar service that will meet my needs? :) :)

threeboysmom
We are one of the Sponsors of the transportation boards..WE will meet you in the airport,help you with the luggage, You can make up you own time to come back.:wave:
http://www.Yourride.net

I had a really good experience with yourride on our trip the first week of June. The driver met us at the escalator and helped us with our luggage. We did leave 3 hours early for the return trip, but it was a Sat. flight!! We didn't do the grocery stop so I can't help you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter