• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airport Hotel for one night?

amsyw

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
We have our condo booked, but are needing an inexpensive hotel near the airport for our June Disney Trip. We are flying out at 7 am and want to be close. Anything inexpensive but decent???

Thanks in advance!

Alisa

Many posters bid thru priceline for an airport hotel. Check out biddingfortravel.com for info.

If it were me and I didn't want to do priceline, I would reserve a room at the Hyatt onsite at the aiport. I have heard many good things about this hotel and specials are listed on hyatt website.

Herc

We reserved a room at the airport thru Hotwire......total price for a 4 star hotel.....51.00!
After you purchase the room, Hotwire let's you know the name of the hotel. Our's turned out to be the Marriott Airport Hotel! Upscale! We will be there the end of this month.....and will let you know how it is!
We went thru Hotwire last year for a hotel in Phoenix.....37.00/nite! Beautiful hotel!! Unbelievable.....Hilton!!
I don't think I would consider any hotel that is not a 3 star or above....
We couldn't beat the price for this quality hotel!!
Good luck!

Priceline is great! I searched for a reasonable hotel around the BWI (Baltimore/Washington) area and I couldn't find anything for under $140 night (park/fly). I've used priceline several times in the past and have had great success. I bid $50 my first time and got the Courtyard by Marriott. I still have to pay for parking, but that will only cost about $40 at hotel, so for a total of $90, I feel I still have a great deal.

I have also used them for our trips to Washington and will use them for our trip to Niagara this summer. Good luck!

My only concern with this is how can you make sure you get a hotel with shuttle service. We are arriving late at night and want shuttle service so that we don't have to rent a car until the next day (save 1 days rental).

This is what I did. Go to www.orlandodiscountrooms.com and pick a hotel. You know what you're getting up front. I chose Hampton Inn by MCO for $49(tax included), but there are two more listed. They have free shuttle service from airport too!

Sorry if I misunderstood your original post. I suppose you could always call the hotel afterwards to make sure they offer shuttle service. If not, you could arrange your own. The last reply from jennymouse might be a better option for you.

Thanks so much for everyones response. I went through Hotwire and got a suite at AmeriSuites. Anyone know anything about them? decent??? we got it for $38 in June. I believe it was listed as a 2 1/2 stars. Hopefully it will be ok for just one night b4 we fly home!

thanks
Alisa:cool:

I actually got 2 rooms ($49 each) at the Comfort Suites - Airport for 3/23. They have free shuttle and continental breakfast. Not sure how far from the airport but we will take shuttle when we arrive at night and then back in the morning to pick up our car.

That's a great rate! We always look up the hotel's web site for more information.
Let us know how you like it! :D

We got the Amerisuites from Priceline also $35 a night for the night before we fly out. I would also like to know that it is an Okay Hotel too. We got the Airport West. Thanks.
Christi

We got the Amerisuites from Priceline also $35 a night for the night before we fly out in June. I would also like to know that it is an Okay Hotel too. We got the Airport West. Thanks.
Christi

SME--Check your rental rates, if you're renting for more than 5 but less than 7 days you might as well pick up your car when you land. The rate should be the same and you'll get a faster start the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter