Airport CDG to DLP transfer

There are a lot of recommendations for Ezyshuttle on the DLP TA forum, but they are booked up for our dates.

Can I ask why people tend to not use Uber, is it surge pricing? Thanks
Paris airports can be hectic and the car service prices are very reasonable. It just allows for one less thing to deal with after what for most people is a long travel day.

I can highly recommend Inter Service Prestige - we used them for all of our transfers (CDG->Paris, Paris-> DLP and DLP->CDG). We had a lot of luggage and a small dog. Mini vans, knowledgeable drivers, on-time and very professional. Our driver to DLP was a season pass holder for his family and was excited to share tips, etc.

Very reasonably priced IMO.

I am currently at JFK waiting for my flight to Paris. I'll land around 7 am (local time) and plan on taking the TGV (speed train) from CDG, then the local train (1 stop) to my hotel near DLP. First time in France and I am travelling solo until I meet up with my son later tonight. I'll post and let everyone know how it goes.

🚂

Thanks

Just been on the website and quoted €150 (5 People), is that about normal price?
The Magical Shuttle from CDG or ORLY costs 23€ per Person for Group of 5 would be 115€ each way roundtrip would be 230€.

Or UBER but that could also costs a lot but you paying only for the CAR and the transport not much for the Group but don´t know with luggage could be difficult but also the Train goes out to DLP as well would be the cheapest way but tricky with luggage???

I saw this pop back up to the top. Magical Shuttle is available for my trip in June. Was it not running in October?

j

We are here now and used Easy Go Shuttle it was 75 Eur for 4 people and well worth it. Our driver texted us as soon as we landed and communicated very well. We will probably use them to go back for our flight to Spain as well.

I don´t know for sure but doubt it wasn´t running since I am Planning my DLP Trip after I was back from WDW late Summer this Year, it was offered to choose and pick all the time I looked for prices and such.

The good thing and bad thing with those is around every hour buses are going but I don´t know how it will work seems they always driving to all the Resorts so no specific buses needed???

But if you miss a Bus while arriving on airport it could take almost a hour til next comes that is the only bad thing about it.

Hoping arriving at Gate 2B isn´t that far away to Gate 2F where the Bus Terminal would should be for the magical shuttles.

An update- we did easy go shuttle on the way from CDG to Disneyland but did the TGV (booked through rail Europe) on the way back. If the tgv times work for you it's my preferred method. They have a service where for 25 Euro you can check in your bags in the morning at the resort and they will be at the train station that evening. Super convenient not having to drag bags through Disney village. Then the platform will come up 20 min before your departure, head there by scanning your online tickets. I suggest just standing in the door way of the train, don't bother sitting down for only 9 min ride! We were off the train and to our gate in under 15 min including security (2F).

An update- we did easy go shuttle on the way from CDG to Disneyland but did the TGV (booked through rail Europe) on the way back. If the tgv times work for you it's my preferred method. They have a service where for 25 Euro you can check in your bags in the morning at the resort and they will be at the train station that evening. Super convenient not having to drag bags through Disney village. Then the platform will come up 20 min before your departure, head there by scanning your online tickets. I suggest just standing in the door way of the train, don't bother sitting down for only 9 min ride! We were off the train and to our gate in under 15 min including security (2F).

The TGV is my favorite for transfers to and from the airport to DLP. It depends though on if I have time or not: if I'm alone, it cost a third of the money to ride the RER through Paris.

Remember: the Mobilis one day ticket is a much bigger money saver than the tourist trap "Paris Visite" ticket when you head into Paris from DLP.

Depending on our length of stay in Paris we usually get the Navigo Week pass- it starts on Monday and runs through the following Sunday. You get a little plastic container for it, and you just need a picture (doesn't have to be a passport one but that is usually what we use) which it has an adhesive to attach. It is by far the cheapest option for unlimited rides on everything in Paris. The "touts zones" all zones works for DLP, Versailles, etc. and is like 27 Euro or something for the whole week.

It has been a while, but back in 2019 we used Abitransport from CDG to Hotel Cheyenne. Cost 84 Euros back then. Free wifi in the vehicle, and service was great. We had 5 adults and 10 bags.

We are still sorting out flights. We will be coming into Paris from Rome. Orly appears to be half the price of flying into CDG, but it will depend on flight times. It sounds like all the car services are about the same or cheaper than the Magic Express and the car service will go direct to the hotel.

j

Q) How does it work with the Magical Shuttle will Disney send me The Document for the Shuttle soon. Since my departure is in less than 3 weeks when did they send the e-Mail with those details????

Q) And how does it work should I show the document on the counter window there and when does the Bus leave every hour how does it work just one bus is coming and picks you up and than he drives to all the resorts just to the Disney ones or could he stops to some partner ones as well???? Art of Marvel longer Drive or more closer to first stops????

Q) How does it working with departure Day to get the Bus to the Airport again because would be nasty to miss the Bus and should wait a hour to get the next one not possible since you can´t say how the process on the airport would be???

What should I think of when flight goes off on 20:10 thought leaving 16:00 (4 p.m.) to having around 3 hours there for check in the luggage (will do pre-check the day before) going through Security being Business Class but read in Paris not necessarily some prior gating or something like that??? So how you think Guys should it be okay timewise????

I'll transfer DLP to CDG on april 26 evening. I was checking TGV reservations at SNCF webpage but it says it's too early too reserve. Does anybody know how far in advance can you book?

Another concern I have is about the strikes in Paris I was reading about. I don't know if they will last until april, but it makes me think if it's convenient to reserve it while times are uncertain.

I used Prestige Transfer to get from CDG to DLP and they were great. I also ended up using them to get from DLP to our hotel in Paris because there was a transit strike.

I'll transfer DLP to CDG on april 26 evening. I was checking TGV reservations at SNCF webpage but it says it's too early too reserve. Does anybody know how far in advance can you book?

Another concern I have is about the strikes in Paris I was reading about. I don't know if they will last until april, but it makes me think if it's convenient to reserve it while times are uncertain.
It will say they don't know public transport schedules that far in advance but I guess there must be some other mode of transport? Looking for our April trip, I can see the full price modifiable ticket for €37. If you wait the non-refundable tickets will be released for €19 about two weeks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter