Airport CDG to DLP transfer

way318

Earning My Ears
Hi, travelling to DLP early October, so looking for some recommendations for Airport Transfers from CDG Airport and return.

There will be 5 of us in total, I contacted ezyshuttle, but are fully booked.

Any other recommendations would be a appreciated.

Thanks

Round trip? We usually pay 120 for two (and it goes up if after a certain time of night, usually a 10 euro supplement) I know for our next trip we are 4 and coming in after 10 so it was more than normal, so I would say 150 would be normal for 5 people. (If that makes sense)

Round trip? We usually pay 120 for two (and it goes up if after a certain time of night, usually a 10 euro supplement) I know for our next trip we are 4 and coming in after 10 so it was more than normal, so I would say 150 would be normal for 5 people. (If that makes sense)
Thanks

Morning, tried Western tours and are fully booked, any other recommendations?

Earlier this year I took an Uber from a partner hotel to the park.
The driver gave me his business card, he probably also does airport rounds.

CHAB VTC
Disneyland Paris
0033 6 49 80 06 37
Chabane77700@outlook.fr

Decent driver, older gentleman, polite, clean car.

We were just there two weeks ago and used,Paris Disney Transfer. They were prompt,van clean and driver drove safe. We sued them for our trip back to city for rest of our trip as well.

Hi, travelling to DLP early October, so looking for some recommendations for Airport Transfers from CDG Airport and return.

There will be 5 of us in total, I contacted ezyshuttle, but are fully booked.

Any other recommendations would be a appreciated.

Thanks

Do you have a package booked? If so, can't you add on airport transfers?

We were just there two weeks ago and used,Paris Disney Transfer. They were prompt,van clean and driver drove safe. We sued them for our trip back to city for rest of our trip as well.
Thanks for that, will have a look

There are a lot of recommendations for Ezyshuttle on the DLP TA forum, but they are booked up for our dates.

Can I ask why people tend to not use Uber, is it surge pricing? Thanks

Can I ask why people tend to not use Uber, is it surge pricing? Thanks
I'm not sure for other people but for us we tend to land very late when there are not a lot of transportation options and to know that we have the ride booked is one less thing to stress about.

We originally booked with Top Paris Transfer after seeing several great reviews. We had a question regarding our booking and reached out and they were completely unresponsive. With only two weeks to go until our trip we were wary of using a company that would not respond to repeated requests for information.

We decided to try and book with another car service, and most places were not taking reservations. We ended up booking with Paris Private Transfer Cabs. They were quick to respond to emails, price was competitive and reasonable, they were on time and waiting for us at the airport with a sign as soon as we exited customs. With most of the transfer companies they request you pay in cash at the end of the service so be prepared with Euros. Our driver did offer to stop at an ATM if needed before our final destination. I wouldn't hesitate to book them again.

We canceled our Top Paris reservation and never looked back. Our cancelation request was the one email they actually responded to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter