Airmiles Universal Tickets

amyb4life

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

Does Airmiles ever offer the same deals as the Universal website for tickets? I see Universal has a promo for buy 3 days get 2 free.

As of right now, Airmiles does not have this offer on their site.

Is there a way to get this offer from Airmiles? Can i purchase the tickets from Airmiles and take to Universal to have them "upgraded" to the promo?

Any and all information is appreciated.
Thank you!

Update - I redeemed my Air Miles for a Universal 3 day, park to park ticket. I emailed Universal to see if they could be "upgraded" to the current promo, buy 3 days get 2 free days free. After sending them a photo of my tickets from Air Miles, they confirmed I could upgrade them at guest services upon arrival.

Make sure they send the voucher. I travelled in December and I did not receive the voucher. I had to spend call from the theme park as the confirmation is not the voucher that is needed for the park entrance.

Update - I redeemed my Air Miles for a Universal 3 day, park to park ticket. I emailed Universal to see if they could be "upgraded" to the current promo, buy 3 days get 2 free days free. After sending them a photo of my tickets from Air Miles, they confirmed I could upgrade them at guest services upon arrival.
How many air miles was each ticket ?

bumping an old thread to ask…if you get these tickets through airmiles, do you get the tickets instantly through email? Or do they get delivered to you? We need to order some for our end of april trip but since dated tickets I just want to wait as long as I can.

The 3 day +2 days free is now available through Airmiles. It brought me to the RedTag page. From there, narrowed the search to 3 days. There are two options for base tickets and then for park to park at the same point redemption. One option for 3 days and one for 3 +2free. Park to park option was 4307 per adult ticket for my dates. Prices vary depending on the dates you select. Non park to park was 3771 for the same timeframe. Taxes and fees included.

bumping an old thread to ask…if you get these tickets through airmiles, do you get the tickets instantly through email? Or do they get delivered to you? We need to order some for our end of april trip but since dated tickets I just want to wait as long as I can.

Not instantly, but they do get emailed. You need to make sure you get the proper email (with barcode) for Universal, so it may take some effort to make sure. There are a couple threads on issues people had with getting their tickets through Airmiles/redtag sent properly.

Not instantly, but they do get emailed. You need to make sure you get the proper email (with barcode) for Universal, so it may take some effort to make sure. There are a couple threads on issues people had with getting their tickets through Airmiles/redtag sent properly.
Ah ok, thanks so much for confirming! Tried to go through the checkout process without actually going through but I couldn’t tell if a 6 week to mail or an email. Good to know though so will watch for that and search for that thread. Thank you!

I have enough for 2 1 day, 1park tickets but need 2 1 day, 2 park tickets. Can they be upgraded, and if so, how would I figure out the upgrade cost?

When you say you need the barcode, do you mean QR code? I just got 4 tickets and each of the for tickets have a QR on them.

Is that enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter