Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

a question for those of you who, like me, are counting on airmilesshops as your 7th StB but haven’t gotten miles yet: are you going to try and sneak a last-minute 8th coupon in, or gearing up to fight air miles if necessary?

I did an extra one just in case. I only had 3 instead of 5 AM post for my shop and didn't get the 50 bonus, so I suspect it will more of a fight than I'd care to have. I already did a chat once and while he assured me I'd get my 2000 STB, he didn't give me the 2 I'm missing for my purchase or say anything about the 50 I should have also received. All in all, I don't know what I bother with airmilesshops...

thanks everyone:) i haven’t had to deal with missing miles for a big event before. but there’s really no other shopping i need to do, and since so many of us are missing airmilesshops i hope it’s an easy problem to correct.

I did an extra one just in case. I only had 3 instead of 5 AM post for my shop and didn't get the 50 bonus, so I suspect it will more of a fight than I'd care to have. I already did a chat once and while he assured me I'd get my 2000 STB, he didn't give me the 2 I'm missing for my purchase or say anything about the 50 I should have also received. All in all, I don't know what I bother with airmilesshops...
Last time I got my Mega Miles AM but not the missing 2 base miles for one Airmilesshop purchase. This time the purchase has 15X miles. I plan to chase them down and won’t let go! After so many big event offers, they still can’t get it right!! I just feel bad for the CS reps who have to deal with the problem.

Less than 24 hours to finish up this promo! Just updated the post related to online shopping to reflect the last batch of multiplier offers for the Boxing Day week 5X bonus.

First time EVER for this household -- all of the miles have already posted to the accounts (other than the extra 50 for the Online shopping "coupon") . No way to really track the MC & AMEX transactions but i know we did more than the required # of charges and these offers have always worked. I'm missing the 15X miles on one account for Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping but not concerned because the base & bonus miles posted. The miles for my Amazon shopping on the other account posted this afternoon .. 127 of them :eek:

Four more hours and this one will be one for the books. It's been fun but I'm not sad it's soon over. Then just the waiting for the bonus to post. After that it will be time to ramp up some cash miles in time for the Mega Miles promotion (mid March?)

I haven’t received either the regular or bonus miles from my dh’s Under armour/airmilesshops on nov 23. Still waiting on MB Liquor Mart too but that was just on dec 23. Fingers crossed I don’t need to argue too much to get them.

I guess that's a wrap for this years promo. I only got 4 shops completed. I was hoping for a 5th, but with working the second job, I just couldn't get to staples to get a quick shop in yesterday. Oh well...300 bonus miles is better than none. I'll be able to participate a little easier for the mega miles promo in spring.

For those who did the Thrifty's foods promo - did you receive the bonus miles yet? I had the cashier scan the coupon but noticed right away that I only received the base AM and went to Customer Service right away and she said they will show up in a few weeks as long as the code is on the receipt. I shopped there Dec 7 and so far no bonus miles.

For those who did the Thrifty's foods promo - did you receive the bonus miles yet? I had the cashier scan the coupon but noticed right away that I only received the base AM and went to Customer Service right away and she said they will show up in a few weeks as long as the code is on the receipt. I shopped there Dec 7 and so far no bonus miles.

None here either.

I have to say I really disappointed in the choices this round. In AB to have the Safeway and sobeys promotion run for the same week was really annoying (especially since I forgot to go to one of them
In the past I swore they’ve added additional stuff but didn’t notice this time. I made a trek into Calgary the final day to buy something at Timbertown which was harder then I thought (I really thought it would be more like Rona/Home Depot for wood)
But I did hit my 7 and from what I can tell all my bonuses posted properly so as long as my AMEx and BMO get posted properly then I’m good!

Chatting with AM right now for my Nov 22 Amazon shop. It turns out my husband's STB Indigo miles had posted already so it seemed really wrong that my Amazon never did!

Did you have a happy resolution? or are you playing the waiting game while they investigate?
They posted the missing miles for the 3 transactions I had done around Black Friday weekend! Very happy with that. They gave me the bonus miles earned on the Amazon STB $100+ shop, but the bonus 50 miles will post within 120 days. I got 55, 9, and 15 AM that were missing from 3 shops today!

It sounds like they know Black Friday weekend miles did not post properly. Keep a record when you shop on AM shops and note the pre-tax amount and multipiers :)

I'm trying to chat with someone right now--anyone want to confirm not missing anything?

airmilesshops purchase made 23 November at chapters. It was 160.50 pretax
chapters had 5X offer
black friday offer was 15X

so altogether I should be expecting 152 miles?

I can't remember how the STB coupon worked--did we earn anything for making a 100$ purchase? Is that the 50 miles you're talking about, osully?

Edit: no rush for anyone to respond. I was told that I have to wait 60 days from black friday to put in my request.

I'm trying to chat with someone right now--anyone want to confirm not missing anything?

airmilesshops purchase made 23 November at chapters. It was 160.50 pretax
chapters had 5X offer
black friday offer was 15X

so altogether I should be expecting 152 miles?

I can't remember how the STB coupon worked--did we earn anything for making a 100$ purchase? Is that the 50 miles you're talking about, osully?

Edit: no rush for anyone to respond. I was told that I have to wait 60 days from black friday to put in my request.
Yep! 50 miles from STB AM shop over $100 during that promo period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter