Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I did mine altogether on the same day but not on the last night. The shop from L’Occitane is still missing. It’s not the last transaction of the night either. I am waiting to submit a claim online first before trying a live contact after the wait of 60 days is over. I will attach my order confirmation and shipping notice.

Just checked my Dad's account, and his 300 bonus miles have posted (should've been 1000, but my H returned some things without talking to me about it first, and AM took back those miles)

Nothing on my account yet.

1000 points just posted to both DH and my accounts! I can't believe that all my miles posted without issues and the bonus also posted. I'm beyond surprised (and happy).

I only got 300 and there are 5 clearly on my account (and 2 missing).

Chat says to wait until Tuesday and chat again then. GRRRRRRR!!!!

I have a feeling that they are not including the first week of the promotion in their calculations. When I chatted, she couldn't see my transactions done on Aug 8 and Aug 9 even though they were on my account. I think they are mistakingly only are counting transactions after that in this .....remember that mix-up with the dates that we were chatting about at some point?

Last edited:
OK gang, i just was in a GREAT chat (honestly, someone who also knows how to work the system) and have the complete deets!

I also only got 300 on the secondary account and should have 1,000 but midway thru the chat Irene actually had the offical date for us to chase down the proper miles handed to her so she was unable to post the proper miles (sad for me but ok because she guarantees i will get them!)

The date we can contact to clear up any problems is OCTOBER 25TH. Now, you might luck in and get someone who will, in good faith, clear it up now but if we wait till the 25th it will be much easier and save the grief of being told to wait till next Thursday!

OK gang, i just was in a GREAT chat (honestly, someone who also knows how to work the system) and have the complete deets!

I also only got 300 on the secondary account and should have 1,000 but midway thru the chat Irene actually had the offical date for us to chase down the proper miles handed to her so she was unable to post the proper miles (sad for me but ok because she guarantees i will get them!)

The date we can contact to clear up any problems is OCTOBER 25TH. Now, you might luck in and get someone who will, in good faith, clear it up now but if we wait till the 25th it will be much easier and save the grief of being told to wait till next Thursday!

And I was just told by Sarah to chat again on Tuesday.... geez.

Last edited:
And I was just told by Sarah to chat again on Tuesday.... geez.

I just did a chat with Michael and he was able to add the extra 700 miles to the main card that CLEARLY had 5 transactions post properly. I would suggest trying another chat and fingers crossed you get the miles this time. If you have transactions on your account -- I have 2 that posted on August 7th, the first day and the other 3 were scattered about the promo time, right up to 11:15 on the last day (to make up for miles clawed back from a mix up with Groupon

I only received 300...but i'm assuming that I'm going to have to chase my suzi shier miles that haven't posted from the original shop. GRRRRR...just frustrating that they can't get their poop in a group. I have my emails and screen shots...and DIDN"T leave the airmiles portal at all. So frustrating!!!! :eek: :furious:
And I didn't even like the shirt I bought from there :sad2: :crazy2:

I only received 300...but i'm assuming that I'm going to have to chase my suzi shier miles that haven't posted from the original shop. GRRRRR...just frustrating that they can't get their poop in a group. I have my emails and screen shots...and DIDN"T leave the airmiles portal at all. So frustrating!!!! :eek: :furious:
And I didn't even like the shirt I bought from there :sad2: :crazy2:

Yup, i wasn't expecting this promo to go smoothly but had my fingers loosely crossed that this was to show us that they DID get things sorted out to work efficiently. If their intention was to encourage people to use their portal they fell extremely short of the mark .. like "MILES" away (see what i did there :crazy:)

You might as well wait till the 25th before you attempt to get them since you have some miles missing on your account. That's my plan because I don't have the energy to waste to be told just to wait. I'm expecting they will just be rubber-stamping the miles since there are clearly a LOT of people in the same boat.

I only got 300 so I guess next week I will chatting with them about my missed miles. I missed Canada Post and Ardene's and I sent in a missing miles for both but only the Ardene's posted.

Both my husband and I received the 1,000 bonus miles.

Both of us are missing multipliers from a couple of shops however. Since the bonus miles posted I think tomorrow I'll chat air miles to see about the multipliers.

Happy to report DS got his 1000. Tried to do online chat about DH 1000 (he only got 300) It's complicated and while I was typing we got cut off. Took too long to hit enter I guess. Just spoke with AM they will put through the additional 700AM by October 25th.

Another make work project for AM, dealing with all their "engaged" collectors about why they haven't received the correct # of AM for their promotion.

Did online chat about my account, she verified I had done all 5 adjustment will be made by end of next week. :furious::furious: I was told they aren't adding miles to the account immediately because they are trying to correct the "posting errors". Those who haven't got miles yet might have to wait for them to do a review and adjustment posting.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter