Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I followed everyone’s lead here and just did an early morning online chat regarding my missing 900 miles. Thank goodness I listened to you guys and took screen shots, kept receipts etc. They tell me my missing 900 miles should be applied by this afternoon. I copied my chat too, just in case.

update-miles have now been adjusted, that sure didnt take too long but I agree with @damo and everyone else who says we should not have to chase them down

Last edited:

28512269_10213013780314090_163572506_n.png

I just had to say I love this. So true for many situations.

Airmiles is now officially able to make corrections to the Back to School promotion. I asked this question specifically and they said yes then helped me to correct my account. They were very understanding and apologetic. Thought I would share for those waiting until Friday (no need to wait any longer)

I just called and got my missing 700 airmiles. Easy peasy. I too was all prepared with the receipts from my purchases.

Fixed as well. Three accounts were short airmiles, took about 2.5 hours to get info together and livechat all three accounts. The first two, about half an hour each on livechat. The last I was dreading because I was short 2 Amazon purchases and thought with all the conditions for Amazon that I would have to fight for them. Spent a lot of time prepping for that one but it was easy, off in about 10 minutes.

Make sure you have your dates and sponsors for all five purchases and if you are missing postings you need date, sponsor and before tax/shipping purchase amount. Airmiles were added on the spot.

Just finished up an online chat myself and both cards are now done! I dealt with Michael and he was great - even willing to fix up hubby's card it if wasn't right yet as well. I had one transaction post the day after the promo ended because i had LITERALLY done an 11th hour shop (10:58 to be exact) once i realized i was short one for the full bonus. Since i keep ridiculously detailed documentation of any money we spend I was able to provide everything he asked for and POOF, done in a snap.

Anyone who is waiting till tomorrow's previously mentioned deadline -- go ahead and try the online chat option and you should get a quick resolution if you have all the info you need to support your transactions handy.

I too..got my missing miles :hyper::dance3::banana: I was very happy, and it wasn't even painful. I told the date I shopped ( down to the time 9:33 pm lol ) and the email i received and for the " questionable " Suzi Shier shop...I was sooo excited, i never even got to thank Brad...and i said thanks...and went to go check my updated points before hanging up on live chat...and I hung up on him!!! opps. But I got my miles...so I'm a happy girl now.

I didn't have issues with missing or incorrect bonus air miles (the 1,000 that is) but I did with base miles for 2 Esty shops not posting and the 3X multiplier from Indigo never posted.

I just got off the phone with Air Miles and she credited the 5 air miles for me.

Chat initiated hopefully it will be quick to get my missing miles posted!

Edited to add: All done and 702 air miles posted to account. It took about 15m minutes from the time the agent started chatting to me confirming the miles posted

Last edited:
I'm currently in chat now trying to get my account corrected. One purchase from LaSenza didn't post and so I only got 300 miles. Wish me luck!

I had the 700 added via the chat earlier in the week and another 700 showed up today with the Back To School promo showing

I also contacted airmiles to have my "extra" miles removed. If we want them to believe us and award them without question I think we also need to let them know when we've received something we didn't earn.

That being said I'm still ticked with Sobeys for all the Loaded offers that haven't come through when I called them to complain. Some day I'll get an extra bunch of airmiles to offset those (loaded offers airmiles) and I won't report that one.

Just finished a super quick chat (less than 10 minutes) and I got my missing 50 AM from Mega Miles (airmiles shops promo) AND my bidding 700 AM from Back to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter