Airmiles Disneyland Tickets / How Many Needed?

Mama Bear Me2

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know how many Airmiles Points are needed to redeem for Disneyland Tickets? Specifically, looking for information on Disneyland Ticket Category & Points for said category.

Unfortunately, it's been years since I last redeemed for tickets and I cannot log into my Airmiles account. I forgot my login PIN. I also requested a reset password email but didn't receive an email. I know Airmiles has my email address because I regularly receive emails from them so I'm not sure what's going on. I tried online chatting and calling Airmiles but they are closed until Monday.

Therefore, I thought I'd ask Disboard for help. If anyone has time to log into their Airmiles account, please take photos of the Disneyland Tickets redemption levels and please post photos here.

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance! Happy Saturday everyone! :love:

NOTE: please excuse my double posts but I will be posting this request on BOTH the regular Disneyland Forum & the Canadian Disneyland Forum.

I just tried logging in to see how many Airmiles for you and it would seem that part of the website is having issues. I couldn't get into the US Parks part of the rewards. I'll try again tomorrow.

I just came back from Disneyland and I purchased tickets through Undercover Tourist for that trip. While I don't have exact #'s I likely did that because it was the best alternative at the time.

I just tried logging in to see how many Airmiles for you and it would seem that part of the website is having issues. I couldn't get into the US Parks part of the rewards. I'll try again tomorrow.

I just came back from Disneyland and I purchased tickets through Undercover Tourist for that trip. While I don't have exact #'s I likely did that because it was the best alternative at the time.

Thank you so much!! I will check back next time for an update. Appreciate your help!

Thank you everyone for your help. This is why I love Disboards. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Sending :love: your way for a lovely Sunday! Take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter