Airmiles Armchair Chatter

maybe it is from another shop as I know mine have been really slow to post. I don't have a Dollarama shop posting yet.
I haven’t shopped there since the Max pass a while back. So Saturday March 2 would be the only one I’m expecting. But it says March 1

that moment you roll over to make a virtual queue booking for Guardians (best ride ever)
Screenshot_20240306_070020_Disney World.jpg
Then instead of rolling over to go back to sleep you open your email to find this and are instantly awake!
Screenshot_20240306_070622_Email.jpg

Whaaat the what?!!!
Guess we just have to stay here 😅
My sleep deprived mind can't figure out what the difference is here though
Screenshot_20240306_070823_WestJet.jpg

Last edited:

that moment you roll over to make a virtual queue booking for Guardians (best ride ever)
View attachment 839464
Then instead of rolling over to go back to sleep you open your email to find this and are instantly awake!
View attachment 839466

Whaaat the what?!!!
View attachment 839467
They changed your original flight to.....your original flight? Their system seems messed up.
So glad you're having fun. Enjoy the next few days.

@bababear_50 I am glad you made it home! Not a great way to end the vacation :( I hope you enjoyed things up until you got sick.
@Donald - my hero you seem to be having a lovely time! I also love Guardians! Super fun ride.

We leave Monday for Universal and I am excited to see how it goes, but also slightly worried I won't like it as much as Disney. It hasn't been as easy to prepare for either, normally I get giftcards to pay for meals and things, this time I've had to just make sure I have enough money set aside to cover things, much harder for me to budget that way. Still, looking forward to not having to cook for a week.

@hdrolfe You will love Universal and so will your son!

I agree with the gift cards. I wish UOR would bring out physical cards in stores like WDW. I know you can do e-gift cards on their website, not sure if it's for Canadians as well. Maybe check that out?

View attachment 839464
View attachment 839466

Whaaat the what?!!!
View attachment 839467
It's possible that it's a change of aircraft...usually they would say that though. Perhaps the message is in error.

View attachment 839464
View attachment 839466

Whaaat the what?!!!
View attachment 839467
As someone else had mentioned, I would be surprised if Westjet is still operating in a few years

If I recall right, there was someone in the group who did not receive the 40Xs for the Shell offer Feb8-11. Anyone remember that? If it was one of us, I could be wrong, did you ever get them? I am still waiting on one account. Shell never takes this long.

@anijac1412, are you heading to the World soon. I'm off to Disney and Universal late April.

Welcome, to being active on our Canadian threads again, or this chatter one anyway. There used to be quite a number of us here in Ottawa.
You probably mentioned it before,,,when are you going in April. We will be there 14-19th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter