Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Flight question. I booked with airmiles Toronto to Tampa leaving Wed.

It is a Delta confirmation but says flight on Wesjet. Tried to login to update passenger information and load the vaccination cards but I get a message that I have to do it at the airport , do we check in at the Westjet lines or at Delta and do we need paper print out of the vaccination proof or is a QR code on our phone enough?

Mine was for spend $20 get 50. I like mine better. :)
I got that too but the email is for the old AM account....you know, the one that AM closed. I have no idea how to get the emails for the new account number.

LOL....I've finally gotten around to calling Amex about the miles they did not post. I'm fairly certain that also has something to do with the old AM account number. For some unknown reason TODAY they won't talk to me about it because DH wasn't home to confirm some info. UMMMM EXCUSE ME...that has never happened before and since when do they need to speak to both card holders. All I asked for was an explanation as to why they did not post all the miles.

It is a Delta confirmation but says flight on Wesjet. Tried to login to update passenger information and load the vaccination cards but I get a message that I have to do it at the airport , do we check in at the Westjet lines or at Delta and do we need paper print out of the vaccination proof or is a QR code on our phone enough?
I can't really answer your question but I would think that you would be going through Delta. If your confirmation is Delta then I would think you will be dealing with Delta for everything.

When you say you are trying to 'log in and update info'.....you can't change any info on your own. That generally requires an agent and often info can't be changed unless your fare class allows it.

You don't need to print anything pertaining to vax proof....the QR on your phone is enough. When you check in for the flight you have to attest to being aware and compliant with the rules of entry to the US. The is usually all they want. They do randomly check people and if they do it often happens at the gate podium.

I'm heading to the US on WestJet on Sunday and the only information I've been able to enter on the site so far on WestJet is our passport information. I expect the other will need to be done when I check in at 24hrs, as dancin Disney style just mentioned. (thanks for the answer dancin... I was beginning to wonder that myself)

I'm heading to the US on WestJet on Sunday and the only information I've been able to enter on the site so far on WestJet is our passport information. I expect the other will need to be done when I check in at 24hrs, as dancin Disney style just mentioned. (thanks for the answer dancin... I was beginning to wonder that myself)
If using the Westjet app….your passport info will be saved there.

Thanks to everyone who's been keeping the thread active and answering each other's questions. Continuing to a have a rough go with life and I would simply like for the ride to stop so I can get off and simply rest for a spell.

Note on Metro - all of the stores need to submit their receipts to head office and if they don't do it in a timely fashion you won't see any miles post to your account.
The ONLY exception to this will be if you do any smaller shopping trips throughout the week that fall under the $20 threshold with a combined total over that amount - that seems to be automatically triggered and will be posted with the wording 1 Reward miles per $20. This applies to any
targeted offers, shelf specials & flyer offers that end up showing on your receipt but not the ones that are covered by the terms "will not appear on your receipt". The offers that are the "appear later" ones used to appear on your account with the wording Metro Head office but now show up as Metro Bonus Reward Miles for using cash miles and Metro Bonus Reward Miles on Products for things like threshold spends.
It makes it extremely hard to track and leads to a pile of receipts in my dining room! When our store was under renovations not one mile that appeared on a receipt posted until the 120 day mark. Immediately following that was a 200 bonus dump from them labelled as "Metro Apology" :P

I'm sure this is confusing to everyone so here's a quick summary of that word soup!

• Metro stores need to submit to Airmiles any transactions leading to a delay in posting to your account for anything that has appeared on your receipt
  • Any offer that says it won't appear on your receipt *seem* to post much more regularly but still won't get caught in the weekly posting we were used to from Sobey's chain.

This just posted! I'm guessing it's the portion from using my Mastercard but I haven't got a clue - it was confusing!
341551214_909816910225012_3233829930149868620_n.jpg

Welllll, how did it go Mel?
I have bounced around between four different stylists over the last six years.
I know how hard it can be to communicate exactly what you want, I hope that you are happy with what they did.
I was going to ask the same thing.
I am going to my hairdresser on Friday and will be bringing her a wee gift as it is Hairstylist appreciation day on Sunday. Not a big gift but she loves Werthers so I bought her a few different kinds.

Welllll, how did it go Mel?
I have bounced around between four different stylists over the last six years.
I know how hard it can be to communicate exactly what you want, I hope that you are happy with what they did.
Well I went back to a stylist that used to cut my hair about 15-20 years ago. He has the experience and knowledge to cut thick curly hair and actually talk to his client before cutting away. My head feels 10 lbs lighter. My purse felt a bit lighter too.
I said I want a *Farrah Fawcett* layered feathered hair cut ,,,he laughed but at least he knew what I meant.
I'll go back again.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter