Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Looking to use up my airmiles by booking a package to the Dominican Republic.

problem is I need to work 2 days and need reliable internet does anyone have a recommendation of a resort that has reliable internet( does not need to be free internet)

Looking to use up my airmiles by booking a package to the Dominican Republic.

problem is I need to work 2 days and need reliable internet does anyone have a recommendation of a resort that has reliable internet( does not need to be free internet)
You are likely to have reliable (free) internet at pretty much any resort. What the differences are, usually, is where you get a signal....as in out on the beach.

What area do you want to stay in, needs/wants on the property? There are lots of really great resorts but also lots of not so great ones. Prices in the DR are significantly higher now than they used to be.

Yeah I was hoping to pick up a few,,, oh well.
(Limit of one offer per collector number).
Hugs Mel

I'm just back, purchased 3 of the $30 and did receive 60 AM's. I think what it says means you can only use the offer once, not that you can only purchase one card.
Of course it's Metro so YMMV.

Yesterday I went to Metro and purchased $90 of Netflix. Not a single mile was on my receipt. So I trotted off to Customer Service who brought out their flyer to tell me it wasn't in there. I showed them the Metro APP on my phone, pulled up the Metro flyer and pointed it out in the flyer. It took a phone call to the Manager but she said sure. Then we had a debate about how many miles and she called her Manager again who approved the 20 per $30. The CS lady ended up giving me 120 miles. I told her she doubled what I should have had and asked if she wanted to take 1/2 back. At this point I think she was fed up with me and told me just to take it and go. :)

Help with the Kitty

She is still so small but full of energy.
Two days ago she made the great escape outside and again today.
Our patio doors are used often.
I was hoping she would be an indoor kitty.
I have put her collar ID on her and scheduled a vet visit to get microchipped for Monday.
Those who have indoor cat ,,,??? how did you keep them from escaping?
Now that she's made it outside twice am I sunk?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel. So my last cat, as well as this kitten, were/are technically indoor cats but we let them aside as well. We have a harness she needs to wear (and a collar with a tag and microchipped). It took the kitten awhile to understand she was only going to go outside if she wore the darn harness. Man, she fought us on that for awhile. There's a leash on our front porch and I'll sit aside when she's on the lease. Our last cat loved to sleep on a chair on the front porch in the summer. Last fall, we were able to keep the kitten in the backyard (with someone outside) without a leash. Until she learned she had claws and could climb the fence posts! :rotfl: So this summer she will have to be on a leash. Never outside without someone with her though. My husband's suggesting getting that electric fence and burying it just in front of the fences. Maybe it would stop her from trying to jump and climb the fence. But I think if she saw a squirrel or chipmunk running up or along the fence the shock wouldn't stop her.

Indigo still doesn't have their full website up so I'm not surprised to hear it's not on the airmilesshop site yet.

TOTALLY off topic but how did you like using the packing cubes? It was your first time, correct? Did you find them easier?
absolute GAME CHANGER! we were thrilled with them. Had a set of just regular ones and a set of compression cubes as well. How on earth did we ever pack before?!!! Totally in love. the cast members in the store at the exit of Guardians gave me a stuffed baby groot and we didn't know how we'd get him home, easy peasy - into a compression cube he went 🤣

Airmiles might be slim picking but I can't take the time to go to more than 2 grocery stores a week and I only do that because some of my safe foods are only sold at Zehrs. Shell has stopped sending me offers - last time was January and that plus Metro are the only in-store options for me. I do tend to collect a ton connected to my BMO Mastercard and a semi-decent amount from strategic online shopping.
So far in 2023 I've collected 2488 on one account and 305 on the other.
Used in 2023 - 3840 on the secondary account and 7230 on the main one.

At some point I'll give details on how I used our miles for our trip. Can't believe how quickly time has gone since we got back, so much to do to get ready for the visitation and funeral in such a short period of time. Arthur started crawling last week so I was in the midst of baby-proofing but he & his mom aren't coming now that he's caught a cold 😢

Chasing down a post I made when I said
I won a 500 WestJet voucher via Carousel of Dreams.
I need the approximate date as it was the day I called Airmiles about winning.
Any help finding that post would be appreciated as I've been at this for hours now.
Hugs Mel

Nothing like the literal 11th hour here - riffling through our closets to find decent things to wear to both the visitations and funeral. Hubby's dealing with the extra COVID-19 weight plus the Disney food overload (good grief their portion sizes are outrageous!) and I'm struggling with the loss caused by the elimination diet. We've both decided on 2 complete outfits (thank goodness since we need to leave the house at 12:30 tomorrow ain't nobody got time for shopping!) heard a tiny shuffle and jingle of the bell. Remember me saying that Mocha's not allowed in our bedroom?!?! Little stinker, Whaaat? I'm not in your room.
1678850753861.png

I can log into shop online Airmiles but can't log into main Airmiles site?
Weird.
I had that issue as well. Been happening all morning. My work around has been by going into the BMO online banking site and going in through my AM MC rewards page. It pulls up the rewards page and then I can get into my account and the rewards. It's the only way I have been able to access it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter