Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Help finding a product...
Marc Anthony Coconut oil shampoo,,,,, NO Shea butter....
Everywhere I go they have it but with Shea butter which I am allergic to.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

I got one but it's for $150 over the week and 95 AM. So not quite as good a deal. But I guess I shop at Metro a lot so they tend to make my spends higher.

I signed up for a 6 month delivery plan they had on sale for just over $25, they had sent me a $25 off coupon so it was free and now I get everything delivered once a week, still earn AM on purchases, but can't figure out how to spend my cash AM so will have to go in store to do that I guess? Or use them at Shell or get some Starbucks GC's before our may trip.

I can't decide if I am just really lazy or loving the convenience. Or a little of both, and avoiding crowds and driving at the same time.
We were using Real Canadian Superstore grocery ordering for a long time.
Avoiding the crowds and saving on gas was my motivator too. Ok I'm a tad bit lazy at times also.
Enjoy
Hugs Mel

Well all I have to say is.......................................
Start planning Mom!
Hugs Mel
5486818.jpg
I think it's unlikely that we could visit...well me. That's more than a one week trip and it's really hard for me to be away from work for more than a week. Plus, cost wise I think it would be obscene even with the discount DD gets.

I have 16,000+ AM. I guess we will have to make a decision. This might force dh's hand and book our Orlando trip using AM

I have over 10,000 points and I was just telling my brother today I was going to cash them in for a new tablet so I am checking them all out now.

Does this mean Donald gets a break from starting this thread.....I vote for keeping it going and just have it as a conversation thread for all of us...I dont participate on any other social media but here...will miss you all if it ends.
@Donald - my hero did say that she can rename the thread to something else so we can keep it going. I vote for that as I agree I don't want it to go away.

I've got 56,000 miles. I had an exit plan which was to buy a bunch of WDW park tickets but I'm not so sure about that now....I mean I could. The back up plan was booking myself a stay at a resort we went to in Mexico that is uber expensive.

I don’t have that many points, guess I will cash in the cash points for something. So sad though, I have used them fo so many tickets, flights, hotels, stuff. Ugh. I don't like most of the other plans. I guess I will have to be happy I have earned as much as I have. I don't think any other plan offers Disney or Universal tickets.

But I do hope we keep the thread going. For chatting.

After thinking about this for a bit. I've decided not to panic just yet. The Airmiles were earned as a result of purchases I was going to make anyway. There will be a run on the miles but this is, at this stage, just a restructuring. They may be able to improve their balance sheets if a lot of people use up their miles and come out on the other side.

Airmiles has always been a gamble, like the stock market. I don't want to book a trip or buy stuff just to use up the miles. But I don't really want to lose them either. I'll sleep on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter