Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Mom passed peacefully this morning. I certainly didn't plan for our holiday to turn out this way but we are doing our best to take each moment as it comes. We've set up a zoom meeting so that I'll be able to join the funeral planning tomorrow afternoon - not something anyone expects to be doing from their room at Disney World! We had a wonderful breakfast at Ale & Compass, laundry when we got back to POFQ and planned to go to the Poly so that my hubby could have a Dole Whip. We left the resort at 6 commenting on how blue the sky was and by the time we got to the Magic Kingdom the sky turned pitch black, the heavens opened and ark-level rains started - We didn't even get off the bus!!

The brain fog is unbelievable right now, needed hubby's help to sort the socks :O

Mom passed peacefully this morning. I certainly didn't plan for our holiday to turn out this way but we are doing our best to take each moment as it comes. We've set up a zoom meeting so that I'll be able to join the funeral planning tomorrow afternoon - not something anyone expects to be doing from their room at Disney World! We had a wonderful breakfast at Ale & Compass, laundry when we got back to POFQ and planned to go to the Poly so that my hubby could have a Dole Whip. We left the resort at 6 commenting on how blue the sky was and by the time we got to the Magic Kingdom the sky turned pitch black, the heavens opened and ark-level rains started - We didn't even get off the bus!!

The brain fog is unbelievable right now, needed hubby's help to sort the socks :O
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I am deeply saddened by your loss of such a special person in your life. May each lasting memory of all you shared ease your pain and gently bring solace to your heart. Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs your way!

1678106882280.jpeg

I'm so sorry for your lose. Find the small blessing in her passing quickly and peacefully. Just taken things one step at a time.

Sincere condolences to you and your family, Jacqueline. I'm am glad that her passing was a peaceful one, and that she didn't linger. It's a wonder of modern life that you are able to be there while the arrangements are being made. May the happy memories of your mom bring you solace. Sending prayers to you and your family as you travel this difficult time. (((HUGS)))

email
March Miles
Starts Today March 6th 2023

airmiles55.jpg

get 200 Bonus Miles™ when you spend $150 at any participating store OR 500 Bonus Miles™ when you spend a total of $300 across any two participating stores at airmilesshops.ca

Ends March 26, 2023

TERMS & CONDITIONS​

¹ LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 a.m. ET on March 6 and 23:59:59 p.m. on March 26, 2023, Collectors must make, (i) A purchase of $150 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes at any one participating online store, to qualify for 200 Bonus Miles; or (ii) Cumulative purchases of $300 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, at 2 different participating online stores to qualify for 500 Bonus Miles. Purchases of excluded products and/or made in excluded categories are not eligible to earn Miles and do not qualify towards the minimum required spend thresholds defined above. Please visit retailer store pages on airmilesshops.ca for full offer details and to identify any excluded products and/or categories. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Miles and qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following stores: eHarmony, Disney+, FabFitFun, Pimsleur, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Reward Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. During the offer period, once you meet the minimum required spend threshold of $150 at any one participating online store, 200 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account. If you then meet the spend threshold of $300 at 2 different participating online stores, then 300 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account as a separate posting. Please allow up to 70 days after the Bonus Offer end date for all Bonus Miles to be posted to collector account.
² All rewards offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. To use Miles towards in-store purchases and evouchers, you must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your collector account. Limits apply. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. To use Miles for Dream rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient Dream Miles in your collector account. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Collectors must pay applicable surcharges, fees, and taxes on air travel, hotel, and car rental rewards. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
*airmilesshops.ca Base Offer: Get 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $20 CDN that you spend per transaction per online store excluding shipping, handling, duties and taxes. Base offer may vary, click “Store Info” on online store logo on airmilesshops.ca for offer details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. Reward Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days.
**airmilesshops.ca Multiplier Offers: LIMITED TIME OFFERS. AIR MILES® Reward Miles multiplier offers apply to the total base Reward Miles earned on qualifying purchase amount excluding shipping, handling, duties and taxes. Online store offers are subject to change without notice. See specific online store on airmilesshops.ca for offer details and any restrictions. Bonus Reward Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days. Prices are not always in Canadian Dollars. Please refer to each individual online store’s page on airmilesshops.ca to determine what currency is being displayed. While we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product information including price, availability, sales tax, and estimated shipping costs are provided by the affiliated online stores. LoyaltyOne, Co. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of information provided by the affiliated online stores. Please check the individual online store websites to confirm the accuracy of the information provided.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Partner trademarks are owned by the respective Partner or authorized for their use in Canada.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
March Included items AMAZON
Please note: Included categories have changed as of March 1, 2023.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:
Amazon Fashion Private Brands
Amazon Cloud Cam
Automotive
Beauty & Grooming
Business & Industrial Supplies
Camera, Photo & Video
Echo Devices
Eero Devices
Element Smart TV
Fire TV Devices
Handmade
Home
Home Entertainment
Kindle E-readers
Kitchen & Dining
Luggage
Luxury Beauty
Major Appliances
Office & School Supplies (Exclude Computers, Computer Accessories, Home Theater Projectors, Laptops, Tablets)
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Software
Tires & Wheels
Watches

I haven't been on here for a bit, just catching up.

Jacqueline, so sorry to hear about your mom. Your posts brought tears to my eyes. Hugs to you and your hubby.

March Miles promo - is it ONLY two partners for $300?

I haven't been on here for a bit, just catching up.

Jacqueline, so sorry to hear about your mom. Your posts brought tears to my eyes. Hugs to you and your hubby.

March Miles promo - is it ONLY two partners for $300?
During the offer period, once you meet the minimum required spend threshold of $150 at any one participating online store, 200 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account. If you then meet the spend threshold of $300 at 2 different participating online stores, then 300 Bonus Miles will be deposited into your account as a separate posting.
yep I'm confused too.
I think it's spend a total of $300 at 2 stores get 500 Airmiles.
If you only spend $150 at one store you get 200 Airmiles.

I think I will be hard pressed to find a store where I can spend $150. I looked at Staples but I only need 2 ink cartridges and that doesn't get me to $150.
Then I looked at stores I have shopped at in the past like Merrell, Action Car and Truck World and of course Bed Bath and Beyond but they are no longer there so that kills those ideas.
My nephew just bought a new to him Jeep Renegade and I would have bought the window covers for it at Action but the store isn't an Airmiles Shop anymore.
I want some new fabric to make some window covering but I don't want to spend big bucks on the fabric so I am just going to check out Fabriclands sale bins. I change out the drapes in my bay window with seasonal fabric.

Not Air Miles related, but you all are my people! We’re heading to the World in 60 days so I made dining plans early this morning. It went great, and we got a schedule close to what we wanted. Now we’re figuring out all the changes since our last visit, whether we should get genie plus, transportation, etc etc.

Oh and we’re also building lots of relaxing time in—some of you might remember our long journey, but we’re finally expecting another baby. It’s exciting to think how different this trip will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter