Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Wow Jaq,,Im sorry for that stress on you and your family. With all the world has given us lately you get hit with one of the big stresses in life. Even its not, thankfully, directly it affects all around. As you know I see it all in my line of work,,even that,,what I have also seen is the results after. With the right aupport team , you and hubby and extended family, people come out stronger and more self assured. Those scars shiwed we lived and are still living. Keep living for you, your daughter and all your family. And know you can always go off topic here.

Ok Jaq I hope you dont take offence to my warped sense of humour,,its the business,,and how I cope.
But putting a button on you post,,then saying there is a terrible crash to see here,,dont look.....auggghh...who doesnt rubber neck. Yup thats the twisted side of me...lol...laugh at myself..but please know that my previous posts is very real and I know you and the family will pull thru.

Oh Jacqueline, that sounds like a pile-on! No fair at all! Don’t you have enough going on?! I’m sorry for you and for your daughter and your family. I’m so glad she had a safe place to land and to help support her through this. On the bright side, nowhere to go but up! Lots of lessons learned (including one about resiliency!), I’m sure. And I know you all will be stronger and happier because of it. You’re certainly welcome to bring your feelings to this safe little corner of the Internet.

Sending you all well wishes and good vibes.

Jacqueline, I'm so sorry to hear of the pain that your daughter, you and your family are going through. Hugs to you all!
bbee2075bb8b4118dcb33cb1712cca46.jpg

Sorry to hear Jacqueline. Hugs

It seems like my reward miles are taking forever to load! Anyone else? Still waiting on the last Bonus Boom, plus a Safeway shop from early August.

I got a good Safeway shop in last week. So hopefully more good offers are on their way.

June Bonus Boom should be along any day now. All the partners shops have posted, Airmiles just needs to do their part. New promotion starting next week so I hope they get it together soon (like today or tomorrow).

I can never get my Airmiles shoppes to post correctly and I know that I will have to fight for the summer promo - spend $375 at 3 shops and get so many airmiles and also the one from Monday - get 10x at Merrell and 7 times on any shop. I did get my airmiles for my Chapters shop because I did that one on my phone but the ones I do on my computer - poof no airmiles. I will have to keep track of when I can call in and get my miles.

June Bonus Boom should be along any day now. All the partners shops have posted, Airmiles just needs to do their part. New promotion starting next week so I hope they get it together soon (like today or tomorrow).

I forgot about that... I need to hit up Staples for back to school supplies (though I have no idea what he needs) so I'll wait and see, though I don't think they actually participate normally.

Has anybody ever redeemed miles for a cruise? Just wondering how it works? Do you need the whole cruise amount or can you put some towards it?

Has anybody ever redeemed miles for a cruise? Just wondering how it works? Do you need the whole cruise amount or can you put some towards it?

I haven't done it but you can apply however many AM you have towards the cost, however you will have to PIF when you book I think.

Had a decent Sobeys shop tonight but forgot to check my balance preference before I went in... I wanted 100% Cash but it was set at 50/50. Does anyone know if the Air Miles post according to the date of purchase or the date of posting?

Had a decent Sobeys shop tonight but forgot to check my balance preference before I went in... I wanted 100% Cash but it was set at 50/50. Does anyone know if the Air Miles post according to the date of purchase or the date of posting?
you preference on the date of the transaction will determine which account the miles will end up posting to, doesn't matter when they actually appear in your account.

What Jacqueline said it true of many stores. Sobeys posts on Saturday, for the week (with Saturdays date on AM transaction list independent of what day you did your shopping)

If you were to change it today you might get lucky and the transaction may get posted the way you want it. It's been a long time since I played the preference game so I'm not 100% certain but it's worth a try. It might not work because your preference will change over at 3am Saturday morning (not certain what time Sobeys posting goes through at) If you had changed it yesterday it might have worked.

Again not 100% certain but try it and see.

What Jacqueline said it true of many stores. Sobeys posts on Saturday, for the week (with Saturdays date on AM transaction list independent of what day you did your shopping)

If you were to change it today you might get lucky and the transaction may get posted the way you want it. It's been a long time since I played the preference game so I'm not 100% certain but it's worth a try. It might not work because your preference will change over at 3am Saturday morning (not certain what time Sobeys posting goes through at) If you had changed it yesterday it might have worked.

Again not 100% certain but try it and see.

Thanks for this! I flipped it over to 100% cash the second I realized last night. Will report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter