Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I am so off my game! just noticed that I have an offer on my secondary card to get 200 miles just to shop at foodland/sobeys and it expires tomorrow 😱 glanced thru my email and I got that at the end of May! I guess I need to stop on my way home from the city tomorrow and see what I can pick up from the smallest grocery store ever!

Duck reminder
Do Not Get Distracted!

GO TO Sobeys/Foodland Today!

Hugs
The Airmiles Gang!

Am I missing something it appears at sobeys is giving 40 air miles when you buy 4 2l coke or Canada dry at 95 cents each. Would this be stackable? It seems like you only be paying for part of the taxes if you paid with cash miles.

Am I missing something it appears at sobeys is giving 40 air miles when you buy 4 2l coke or Canada dry at 95 cents each. Would this be stackable? It seems like you only be paying for part of the taxes if you paid with cash miles.

Page 12 of 18
I am not sure the offer is for the 2 L of pop.
I think the offer is for the two products below that but I am not sure.
Maybe someone can confirm this??
Hugs Mel
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1413598?page=12
GlbfLaR.jpg

Duck reminder
Do Not Get Distracted!
View attachment 584346

GO TO Sobeys/Foodland Today!

Hugs
The Airmiles Gang!
I stopped at Foodland on my way home - it's not that i get distracted it's just that I've been up since 6:30, driven into Brampton, had a friggin jack hammer applied to my forehead, turned around and driven almost 40 minutes on the way home before i even get to that store. Today i had the worst luck with traffic, my drive was an extra 15 minutes into the city and when I got to Rockwood on the way home it was already when I'm usually at home and on the couch with Mocha. It is so poorly stocked and they didn't have most of the sale signs up. Bought some chocolate for my daughter to lift her spirits (GAWD our lives suck this year!) & snagged 215 miles so i guess it was worth my efforts.

Side note my hubby absolutely loves the Coco-cola British Columbia Raspberry flavour and I would buy that in a heart beat as a treat for him!

Great potential pop a polooza on our hands and I don't drink the stuff anymore. I wasn't going to go to Sobeys until tomorrow but now... might have to head out there as well. Report back Mel. Inquiring minds want to know.

Great potential pop a polooza on our hands and I don't drink the stuff anymore. I wasn't going to go to Sobeys until tomorrow but now... might have to head out there as well. Report back Mel. Inquiring minds want to know.

me too . We don’t have a sobeys right near us but am driving to get DD 2nd vax Tuesday I would def be willing to go out if my way if that was 40 airmiles per 4- 2L

am not sure the offer is for the 2 L of pop.
I think the offer is for the two products below that but I am not sure.
Maybe someone can confirm this??
Hugs Mel
I looked at this too!!! Please report back on your findings.

Even though we don't drink much of it anymore, I would buy a few to have on hand for the boys when we have pizza night or movie watching night with popcorn.

Hi Gang
Ok sorry it took me so long but I had to take my son for his second shot and he seemed to get lost in Walmart............:rolleyes:

Any how
I went to Sobeys
bought 8 2 L bottles of Coke Zero and paid for it. 95 cents each
No airmiles came up on the receipt.
I went to customer service showed them my online flyer,,, and then we found the ad on page 11 of the actual flyer.
She credited me 80 bonus airmiles.

NOW I do not promise this will work for others and I have had airmiles removed in the past so please don't go buying truck loads of pop until you try it out first.

Good Luck and please report back

Will I try it again---yes tomorrow morning, because my sons drink the stuff and 95 cent for 2 L is good right now.

Hugs
Mel

I'm thinking that if it's only the two more expensive ones it's kind of sleezy on Sobeys part to draw the thicker blue line around all three offerings. They should not have the 40AM banner go up into the "on sale" offering of .95/2L bottles. They should make it clear in the ad.

I know they just want to push product and not have to pay for the AM but they will lose shoppers for tactics like this. The grocery business is too competitive and we shoppers are a fickle bunch :P .

It's the first time I've seen a use AM Cash at Staples. They must be testing out the system. I picked up two packages of printer paper $5.99 and was done.

I just received an email with the same offer noted half way down the page.

Shell Go+ just appeared for this weekend and it is a good one. 1 bonus airmiles per $1 spent up to 100 airmiles. Filling up my vehicles this weekend!

For Bonus Boom, do the offers need to be at different retailers, or can I do 3 from the same retailer? I usually use some from different ones, but this month I'm really only interested in the grocery store ones.

I feel like this month has been a good airmiles month!

I am not putting much effort into AM these days too much work, but I am attempting Bonus Boom this time.

Did AirMilesshop.ca if I return the item are the points clawed back (not a sponsor store I know those points are)

Was at Metro and used the new offer for 2 baking products 20 AM. Got 2 brown Sugar for $4.50 and got 20 AM so I though that was pretty good.

Now I just need to get my gas tank empty so I can get 30 L of gas at shell.

I am not putting much effort into AM these days too much work, but I am attempting Bonus Boom this time.

Did AirMilesshop.ca if I return the item are the points clawed back (not a sponsor store I know those points are)

Was at Metro and used the new offer for 2 baking products 20 AM. Got 2 brown Sugar for $4.50 and got 20 AM so I though that was pretty good.

Now I just need to get my gas tank empty so I can get 30 L of gas at shell.
I've had miles clawed back when items are returned to Amazon but not from HBC, too many clawed back from Staples once when an item was exchanged - it varies as much as the weather!

Don't forget with Bonus Boom/Bust the offers don't need to be from 3 different sponsors, you only need to complete 3 offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter