Airmiles Armchair Chatter

how do you guys find out about the shell airmiles offers? I notice alot of you go there for gift cards, but I can never seem to find these offers
Right HERE! This is the best community of people who are always willing to help each other out --- when a new offer is noticed someone will usually post a link. The shell offers are a bit difficult to stumble on myself !
Shell Summer Offers

A problem that crops up with their offers is that they are not available at every store so you need to dig even deeper ...

Particpating Shell Stations

If you look closely at the web page you'll see this string of info so you can "perhaps" find it again yourself

upload_2018-6-25_16-10-59.png

Anyone get the Children's Place email that says 25 AM with any purchase? I don't see anything on it about a minimum? Wonder if it is specific to my account or is it available to everyone?

Get the styles kids want at the prices you’ll love!

YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Get 25 Bonus Miles
when you shop The Children’s Place or online
from June 20 through July 11, 2018

* Offer valid June 20 through July 11, 2018 at participating The Children's Place stores in Canada when you present your AIR MILES® Card at the time of any purchase in-store, or online if your order ships to a street address or PO box in Canada at the time of purchase. Limited to one offer per Collector Number per day net of refunds and exclusive of taxes, shipping discounts and gift card purchases. Bonus Miles will be deducted for each corresponding purchase returned. Allow up to 8 weeks post promotion for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No coupon required.

Anyone get the Children's Place email that says 25 AM with any purchase? I don't see anything on it about a minimum? Wonder if it is specific to my account or is it available to everyone?
YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Get 25 Bonus Miles

* Offer valid June 20 through July 11, 2018 at participating The Children's Place stores in Canada when you present your AIR MILES® Card at the time of any purchase in-store, or online if your order ships to a street address or PO box in Canada at the time of purchase. Limited to one offer per Collector Number per day net of refunds and exclusive of taxes, shipping discounts and gift card purchases. Bonus Miles will be deducted for each corresponding purchase returned. Allow up to 8 weeks post promotion for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No coupon required.

I'm thinking it's specific to your account based on the words i highlighted in red ...

ETA (not trying to be snarky BTW)

I'm thinking it's specific to your account based on the words i highlighted in red ...

ETA (not trying to be snarky BTW)

No, I understand that, lol, but just wondering if anyone else received the same email. I don't know why I would be the only one who got it considering I have never shopped there.

No, I understand that, lol, but just wondering if anyone else received the same email. I don't know why I would be the only one who got it considering I have never shopped there.
I received that email last Thursday. It doesn't say anything about a dollar amount so I assumed there was none. There is a FB group on AM's and they have been discussing it as well. Its a good deal but I don't need any children's clothes.

If you've been waiting to place any online orders now's the time! (i always have a list sitting waiting for multiplier sales!!!!)
View attachment 332981

Canada Day 5X Multiplier Sale
DD lives in Newfoundland, and I thought of a perfect gift for my Touched By an Angel nut. Her birthday is the week after next, and the audio book Butterflies in a Box by Roma Downey is on the way to her. Should get there just in time for her birthday! And a couple of extra miles for me. [I'm also excited that 1) I waited and 2) I remembered to shop through airmilesshop]

Hey, quick question, when I ordered disney park passes they came via fedex or purolator and I got them in like 5 days.

I want to order some passes for Canadas wonderland and African Lion Safari for our trip to Ontario... anyone know if it really does take 3 weeks like it says to allow? Trying to decide if I order for me here in AB or ship them to my cousin who we are staying with in Ontario!

Hey, quick question, when I ordered disney park passes they came via fedex or purolator and I got them in like 5 days.

I want to order some passes for Canadas wonderland and African Lion Safari for our trip to Ontario... anyone know if it really does take 3 weeks like it says to allow? Trying to decide if I order for me here in AB or ship them to my cousin who we are staying with in Ontario!
These will come via regular Canada Post -- they will *usually* get to an Ontario address within a few days. My tickets for the Aquarium however, took close to a month because they got lost in the mail & eventually needed to be re-issued!

These will come via regular Canada Post -- they will *usually* get to an Ontario address within a few days. My tickets for the Aquarium however, took close to a month because they got lost in the mail & eventually needed to be re-issued!
They might ship by UPS though. I think for Disney passes they ship with UPS as they require a signature as they are more valuable.

DilEmma, welcome back. There are no big offers on right now. The hunting is pretty tough these days. The most up to date current info is in the first post. When you're settled in, get back to your Sobeys, Foodland, Rexall, Metro routine.
Thanks!
Who would have thought I could forget how to maximize this. I should have made some notes, lol. I did make it to Sobeys in time for $750 gift cards.

Shameful I have to ask this... Sobeys posts Air Miles on Wednesday?

Get the styles kids want at the prices you’ll love!

YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Get 25 Bonus Miles

I got the email as well, on June 20. I've never shopped there.

Thanks. I'll get my cousins address and just ship to her. I really don't want them to show in Alberta when we have already started our roadtrip!

I've recently started using the Options PC points thing and I'm not impressed so far. I used two of my targeted offers on Saturday and only one went through with the points. I phoned through and had them apply the points however I did get a lecture about doing those sort of requests online. Today I went to Loblaws and bought the burgers they have on for todays targeted one day offer, get 6000 points. I went through the self serve as I only had the one item but once again, no points were applied. When I called the clerk over she gave them to me right away. If you have to chase down these points all the time it seems like a lot of bother. I'll keep using it when it benefits me but a bit of a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter