Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Days in the Sun -> does your ticket say "Includes ground admission on any one day of the 2016 CNE" instead of 2018?

UPDATE: I'm on the phone with Air Miles.

Turns out my single page ticket is double-sided. One ticket on either side.

Both sides ONLY mention grounds admission. Neither side says the ride-all-day-pass is included.

AND, this is the BEST - my tickets say "includes ground admission on any one day of the 2016 CNE. TWO YEARS AGO. :)

She put me on hold to sort this out. LOL

Both sides ONLY mention grounds admission. Neither side says the ride-all-day-pass is included.

AND, this is the BEST - my tickets say "includes ground admission on any one day of the 2016 CNE. TWO YEARS AGO. :)

Hey
I was on the Chat .Bradley and Breanna
They say one of the sides will include a ride pass but will contact me if their airmiles team finds out anything different.
YIKES mine says 2016 too.
They are forwarding the 2016 issue to the Rewards Team.,,,lol
and will get back to me.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hey
I was on the Chat .
They say one of the sides will include a ride pass but will contact me if their airmiles team finds out anything different.
YIKES mine says 2016 too.

Such a long distance to get there. I'd hate to find out once I arrive that there's no all-day-ride pass included. I wish Air Miles did a better job with this Onyx promotion.

Oh yes, my friend never did order her ticket in time so I was debating taking my son after all. Not so sure now.

BTW, still on hold but I just noticed the fine print at the bottom of each ticket does say "valid on specified day during the 2018 CNE". Hmm..

So I have been asked to scan and forward both sides of my ticket to Air Miles' Customer Relations Group. A lady there will look at my tickets and make sure they are valid for the 2018 CNE season and that one ticket includes the ride-all-day pass.

I'll let you know what happens.

Ah
Yep in the fine print under Terms and conditions mine says that too.
I wonder how many people got sent 2016 tickets?
Hugs Mel

Days in the Sun -> does your ticket say "Includes ground admission on any one day of the 2016 CNE" instead of 2018?

Yes, reported it. I think it's a typo, all the fineprint says 2018.

Edited:
Spoke with (Marsha) airmiles chat who said it can take up to 90 days to post--I am not interested in waiting 3 months for points so I am going to skip this offer.

Just checking in
I did the spend 95 cash airmiles at Metro ($10.00).
No 50 bonus airmiles listed on receipt.
Anyone else have this happen?

Hugs Mel

Just confirming that the 50 airmiles bonus was not on our receipts last night either.

I tried to use the Samsung app to scan my airmiles card at Sobeys and the guy wouldn't do it. Very annoyed that there is a promotion and I am thinking I'll not even be able to get anyone to scan from the app! I didn't get much any way, just a frozen pizza for supper and some eggs that were on sale.

I tried to use the Samsung app to scan my airmiles card at Sobeys and the guy wouldn't do it. Very annoyed that there is a promotion and I am thinking I'll not even be able to get anyone to scan from the app! I didn't get much any way, just a frozen pizza for supper and some eggs that were on sale.

Last year during STB I was covering off my son using a snapshot of his airmiles card as he had his card. At Sobeys, Foodland and Sobeys Pharmacy they said they could only type in his number, didn't have a way to scan a phone. Just mentioning it in case it applies to your Sobeys.

Hmm. I don’t think I’ve seen many places that take Samsung Pay. Is it very new?

For example Dollarama takes Apple Pay for sure. Noticed that earlier this year.

Hmm. I don’t think I’ve seen many places that take Samsung Pay. Is it very new?

For example Dollarama takes Apple Pay for sure. Noticed that earlier this year.

I'm not sure. I normally was using google pay but since the bonus airmiles are for using samsung pay I thought it would work, just to show the airmiles card any way! I use it at mcdonalds and timmies near work so I don't have to carry my whole wallet. But that doesn't get me airmiles unfortunately. I think it's the same as apple pay. Some don't advertise they do it but it's like using my debit card to tap and works great. I hope I at least get the 50 bonus for adding my AM to my samsung account. Hopefully as time goes on stores will accept the electronic card so I get that bonus! It would add up, 5 per time, up to 25 per week. I normally shop at Metro, Rexall, Sobeys, Shell and Global Pet foods, at least one or two of those in a week. Any way. We'll see if some will accept it.

Just received my etickets for the CNE and have questions however in the envelope was an offer that I'm not sure has been mentioned.

Get 5 Bonus AM when you sign in to: airmilesshops.ca/signinbonus

It says it is an exclusive offer, non-transferable, however it does not indicate a name or account number anywhere so it might be worth a try. No purchase necessary, just sign in.

Now, as for the e ticket questions. Mine also says includes grounds admission on any one day of the 2016 CNE. What has anyone discovered about that? Also, the two tickets are for admission however I thought it said one ticket has an all day pass with it. Anyone find anything out about that?

ETA-Just tried to sign in to the bonus with my second card and it rejected it so it might not work. Still worth a try. Sorry if it doesn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter