Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Airmiles coupon for Rexall
spend $40 get 60 airmiles

I emailed Jacqueline,,hopefully she can post a link to this as I don't seem to be able to.

There is a stackable Load n Go of Spend $60 get 60 AM.

Yup, was just getting ready to do this but saw Mel had at least given a head's up so i finished actually waking up first :P

Question about the LnG offer --is this another offer you're seeing in the app or is it targeted to your card (accessible thru either the app OR online via the LnG website) ? If it's a targeted offer only some of us have one and for those of us who do, they are all for different amounts - my main card is spend $25 get 50 AM and the secondary card is spend $60 get 60 AM. In any case, yes, they are still stacking as of last week.

Spend $40 get 60 AM Valid Monday July 23rd - Thursday July 26th

Went to Sobeys hoping for some hidden AM gems. Don't waste your time!!!! It really is a dud week.

Agreed! I actually walked the aisles looking for air miles deals. Nothing that was worth it for me.

I did 2 Sobey's shops this weekend. $100 spends (just over) and got 110 and 105 air miles. Checked my account this morning hoping for Gold to rollover to Onyx but it turns out that Sobeys miles post to my account on Saturdays so I will have to wait until next weekend. Boo. I started collecting at the very end of November last year so I'm excited to hit Onyx already this week.

For me, Sobeys Miles always post on Wednesdays. For anything spent Sunday-Saturday the week before. i.e. Friday shopping posts the following Weds but Monday shopping takes 1.5 weeks to post the Weds after next.

Love to hear how it was when you get back. Heading end of Aug for our first time ever there.
Sad that no world of colour, matterhorn, and haunted mansion will all be down when we are there.

I haven't been to DL in almost 40 (!!!) years, and honestly, between me, my hubby, my daughter and her boyfriend, we all preferred WDW compared to DL. DL is a nice holiday spot, but WDW is a destination! DL is much smaller, and with only two parks, we found it easier to navigate. We stayed at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn right across the street with was really nice.

Compared to WDW though, there is no dining plan, not very many table service restaurants, and the fast pass system at DL is either the old go to the desired ride and get a paper fastpass to come back, or pay $10 USD per person, per day, which allows you to book one fastpass at a time on the app (also includes ride pictures, but not all rides have pictures). On the plus side, if you only have a few days, you can definitely cover DL and DCA in that time frame.

We all found ourselves guilty of comparing the two parks with just about everything. Long story short, although DL is nice, we all preferred WDW. More to do, more variety in food/accommodation/parks. Looks like the next time we take a Disney trip, it'll be to WDW.

Yup, was just getting ready to do this but saw Mel had at least given a head's up so i finished actually waking up first :P

Question about the LnG offer --is this another offer you're seeing in the app or is it targeted to your card (accessible thru either the app OR online via the LnG website) ? If it's a targeted offer only some of us have one and for those of us who do, they are all for different amounts - my main card is spend $25 get 50 AM and the secondary card is spend $60 get 60 AM. In any case, yes, they are still stacking as of last week.

Spend $40 get 60 AM Valid Monday July 23rd - Thursday July 26th

Mine is from the Airmiles App.

Shopped at Rexall yesterday. Used the email and L&G, I also had the S$40 get 40AM loaded on the Airmiles APP. It used the email and L&G (L&G offer no longer there = used) but the S$40 get 40AM offer is still appearing in the APP and was not included in the total on my receipt. Wonder what others have experienced. Looks like the offer from the APP may not stack with the others. I don't need anything else to go back and see if it will use the offer from the APP as a stand-alone or not.

Something to watch and see.

Shopped at Rexall yesterday. Used the email and L&G, I also had the S$40 get 40AM loaded on the Airmiles APP. It used the email and L&G (L&G offer no longer there = used) but the S$40 get 40AM offer is still appearing in the APP and was not included in the total on my receipt. Wonder what others have experienced. Looks like the offer from the APP may not stack with the others. I don't need anything else to go back and see if it will use the offer from the APP as a stand-alone or not.

I've always just had Rexall in my LnG. When I went this week (it's been a long time) to check my LnG offers , and specifically THAT one, I now have nothing in there. Nada. :( Luckily, I do have the email.

Do you have the airmiles APP on your cell phone. If so look up the Rexall offers (on your phone) and see what's there. You may have another offer in the APP.
(side note: I didn't have any L&G and nothing in the Airmiles APP, I used DH card this week).

Had that same experience on the weekend. Had a spend 50 get 100 load button on the app and it did not stack with the Friday and Saturday deal.

Do you have the airmiles APP on your cell phone. If so look up the Rexall offers (on your phone) and see what's there. You may have another offer in the APP.
(side note: I didn't have any L&G and nothing in the Airmiles APP, I used DH card this week).
Actually, my phone hasn't a lot of room, so neither app is loaded. I've always just worked from my computer to load and go.

I'm having difficulty following. I usually think of the Airmiles App Rexall offers as L&G. I'm obviously missing something.

I shopped today, spent $35 ($40 - survey), earned 102am (email 60am plus Airmiles App Rexall offer 40am/$40). The 40am/$40 offer is still on the airmiles app as if it's not used. This happens every week, I've never tried reusing it as I usually shop Thursday night and it's gone in the morning since it's a new week.

Ok, I think I've caught up to the conversation. If I log into the website the load and go offer is gone but is still on the airmiles app. I never use the website for LGO, only use the airmiles app. The fact that you see the offer still on the app happens every week for me.

So my take away from this is the APP and Website L&G are the exact same thing (can only be used individually not stacked) Each of them will stack with and email coupon but not each other. Question still about whether or not the coupon on the APP can be used more than once in a week as it doesn't seem to disappear after first use. Interesting!!!

Yesterday as part of my shop I had a loaded Pronamel toothpaste. In the past I think I would have received the 5AM for only 1 of the two I purchased. Yesterday I got 10AM because I bought 2. There may be something to the thought that the APP can be used more than once.

Jacqueline...I just read that the Donald WDW Annual Passholder magnets have been extended to July 31....we arrive at WDW on Friday and will be activating our AP...My Mom and I will both have AP's so I will try to pick you up a magnet...that is if you are still interested?

Jacqueline...I just read that the Donald WDW Annual Passholder magnets have been extended to July 31....we arrive at WDW on Friday and will be activating our AP...My Mom and I will both have AP's so I will try to pick you up a magnet...that is if you are still interested?
Thanks ever so much for thinking of me but i already have one on my fridge that @tinkerone very graciously picked up for me. It's so much bigger than I expected btw and i LOVE IT!!! Here it is with my varied collection of magnets, beginning with the one i got in 1971!! And all the other exciting things i keep on display, Grover is my other fav :P Pluto is hubby's
37756840_10214093487986107_8952078950134185984_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ok here's my take on the Rexall LnG issues we've been dealing with (take with a grain of salt, it's hot and I'm just a tad more fuddled because of it!)
  • You can load offers to your card either thru the website OR by using the Airmiles app .. they are the same offers, doesn't matter how you add them to your card
  • Offers are slowly becoming targeted again but only for some of us
  • Threshold offers are no longer the same for every card --either nonexistent or completely random
  • These offers are still stacking with email coupons when they show up (not every week for these either!)
  • If there is a large offer that is only valid on the weekend in the flyer it will appear on your list of offers with the wording "no need to load"
  • ONCE and ONLY once there was a one day only offer that only appeared in the app that was NOT loaded to our cards but rather had to be shown as a coupon on some type of mobile device
  • Rexall USED to have their own app that you could see your offers but that seems to have gone the way of the dodo bird so there is no separate app, Airmiles is it
  • This week's threshold spend wasn't valid on the weekend so it wouldn't have stacked with the flyer offer-- this was different from the last 3 weeks
If anyone thinks i've messed up, let me know and I'll edit this ponderous post.

Thanks ever so much for thinking of me but i already have one on my fridge that @tinkerone very graciously picked up for me. It's so much bigger than I expected btw and i LOVE IT!!! Here it is with my varied collection of magnets, beginning with the one i got in 1971!! And all the other exciting things i keep on display, Grover is my other fav :P Pluto is hubby's
[/QUOTE

So glad @tinkerone was able to pick one up for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter