Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone seen this airlimesshops error before and know how to get around it? I'm getting it when trying to shop on the lego site.

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #199.84b03b17.1696280285.2e7343ac

Has anyone seen this airlimesshops error before and know how to get around it? I'm getting it when trying to shop on the lego site.

Hi
I am getting the same message also.
This is usually indicating that the shop's systems are down for some technical reason.
Reference #
I tried another shop *Body Shop) and the process worked fine.

Sorry
Mel

I have run into that twice and both times is was before the store dropped from the online portal, hopefully this isn't happening to Lego

A few last minute thoughts pinging around in my head about the Max Pass Palooza we're about to run head long into:
  • Bonus miles will only come from the BASE miles you earn, for Shell that's based on the amount of gas or $5.00 in store, Metro $20.00 and Dollarama $30.00
  • Link your MasterCard to your Airmiles account before shopping at Dollarama
  • If you have more than one MasterCard linked to your Airmiles account it doesn't matter which card you use
  • Dollarama is $30 including taxes, this is a bottom-line charge to your credit card to get 10 base miles
  • Metro and Shell in-store are before tax
  • Dollarama is ONCE PER DAY
  • Metro & Shell are as often as you want, according to their terms (Shell has a few weird things like only once per 12 hour on instore specials?)
  • Be sure to take screenshots of the terms & conditions, keep copies of email confirmations and hold onto all of your receipts
  • Bonus miles will post within 3 weeks - October 30th

I have run into that twice and both times is was before the store dropped from the online portal, hopefully this isn't happening to Lego
Loosing lego would suck. After Chapters vanished I'm running out of stores to shop at.

But thanks for the warning. I decided to do my order through Aeroplan instead of waiting for it. At least the birthday gift should be delivered on time.

Does anyone know if I an buy giftcards at the Dollarama self checkouts? The one closest to me only ever has those open with one person who won't check you out at a regular register. I can go a but further to one that does have a person instead if it will save me a discussion.

One last post before i head to bed. I'm sending wishes and softly worded pleas to the gods of the Dollarama check-out lines. All of my fellow Max-Passers, read this and hopefully we'll all get to witness this miracle as well!
Dollarama Opens Second Cash
I thought the Beaverton was a spoof type thing????

Does anyone know if I an buy giftcards at the Dollarama self checkouts? The one closest to me only ever has those open with one person who won't check you out at a regular register. I can go a but further to one that does have a person instead if it will save me a discussion.
Yes and no....I've bought a gift card at the self scan and it worked fine but also tried scanning one that just triggered 'assistance required' message. Both were Tim's cards but at different stores.

I know at my store you have to check out with a cashier to buy a gift card. I would just go to the cashier and say gift card and see what they say. I do have 2 stores near me that have no self checkouts and it is great.

Day one done!
dollaramashops17.jpg
Just enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. (thanks Tim cards)
I do have to work this afternoon and probably the rest of the week though!
Both Dollarama stores in my area have no self check outs.
My Canadian Tire tried them and then reverted back to people serviced check out.:)

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
There is a new card link offer on the website - 100 miles when you were 1 mile from a cardlink.ca offer.

You need to opt in as per usual.
My sons card has the offer ,,,, but my card not yet,,, thanks for posting.
Hugs Mel

ilovetotravel1.jpg

Terms + Conditions​

This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Offer is valid from October 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023.

To qualify for this offer, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation by October 31 2023.

**Any Bonus Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made through airmilescardlink.ca with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account will qualify towards the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2023, and subsequently posted to your collector account. Limit of one offer per collector number.

To get Bonus Miles through card linked offers, collectors must link their eligible Canadian Mastercard to their AIR MILES collector number and make eligible purchases at participating brands (the “Promotion”) during the promotion period using their linked Mastercard and meet the criteria required for the bonus offers (each an “Offer” and collectively the “Offers”). Please see each unique Offer’s terms and conditions for specific details at airmilescardlink.ca.

Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Your AIR MILES collector number must be linked to an Eligible Mastercard. Your Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. To qualify for the offers, eligible purchase transactions charged to your Eligible Mastercard must be subsequently posted to your Mastercard account by October 31, 2023. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the Eligible Mastercard is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Mastercard is not responsible for the fulfilment of the offer. Purchases made by an authorized user of a supplementary card linked to the Eligible Mastercard do not qualify, unless the supplementary card is also linked to the AIR MILES collector number.

Last edited:
There is a new card link offer on the website - 100 miles when you were 1 mile from a cardlink.ca offer.

You need to opt in as per usual.
Question on this one. I opted in.
One of my 'card link' offers is for Dollarama. I collected this offer the last time it came up, using Dollarama. Will it now work again?
I will be stopping in there every day this week to get the bonus on the other offers so this seem to easy.

Stopped at Dollarama on my way home from work, had a cashier, put $75 on a card (I need lots and didn't feel like just getting $30 at a time lol). She didn't speak English very well and was confused so I had to write down the 7 for her lol. I don't speak French well enough to say it en francais. Any way! got one day done. 5 more to go. I don't think I'll be able to do Monday since I'm pretty sure everything is closed, but if I get 2400 AM from 6 days I'll be super happy.

Question on this one. I opted in.
One of my 'card link' offers is for Dollarama. I collected this offer the last time it came up, using Dollarama. Will it now work again?
I will be stopping in there every day this week to get the bonus on the other offers so this seem to easy.

That offer seems to come up monthly. I did one in August and it still hasn't posted :( I opt in any way and cross my fingers I guess. Hopefully it will post eventually!
I'm going on the assumption that they've left the wording "first time" out of the offer for the last couple of months. I used a linked offer on the main card during the Black Friday offers -there was a big online promo that was based on total spent over multiple stores and one was for Natura Markets, which I loved but they no longer participate :( - and it posted. When this Dollarama one appeared I used it both cards and it only posted the bonus to the 2nd card. SO - maybe it's a one-time, "please try this new type of offer" Thing? Who knows, I opted-in if it works that's ok, if not I'm not overly upset

Disney gift card #1 bought and added to my online wallet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter