Airmiles Armchair Chatter

This is my offer. Just when I was going on a no using M/C until Mega Miles kick

I guess I could go and pick up a GC or two to get me through the next week of groceries. Metro and Sobeys here I come.

Mine was to get 150 AM when I use them to get a Dream reward. I'm not sure it's worth it. I guess if there was something I really wanted? It's from BMO though so I'm confused what that has to do with it.
Nice!
But that's what is confusing me. It says they are cash miles but doesn't say anywhere that I can see that it needs to be used. So do I need to use my cash miles to get this or will it just go into my cash account without needing to do anything with what I have.
Guess it doesn't really matter, I can always use some to get gas.

I said i would share pictures of my finished pottery items once i picked them up. Wish it didn't cost so much to do this, nice way to spend some time and end up with something other than masks!!
Here they are, milk jug and 2 butter dishes - purple one is mine (Duh!) and blue one is hubby's
Milk jug works just fine!

I said i would share pictures of my finished pottery items once i picked them up. Wish it didn't cost so much to do this, nice way to spend some time and end up with something other than masks!!
Here they are, milk jug and 2 butter dishes - purple one is mine (Duh!) and blue one is hubby's
View attachment 516153
Milk jug works just fine!
View attachment 516154
Reminds me of the new Disney art/paint stuff. Very nice! Great job. I used to do ceramics years ago. There's a great sense of accomplishment when you finish an item.

I received a correction email on the AM's BMO offer I received. The original, which I posted earlier, said I would receive 40 AM's but it really didn't clarify what I had to do. Now the correction said I need to spend $750 on my MC to get those 40 AM's. I did the last 'spend $750, get 40 AM' and that was only last week so I don't see spending another $750 in a one week period this time for what amounts to $4. Not going to happen.
Anyone else get a correction email on their offer?

My BMO offer was weird,,I opted in anyway.
It said spend current airmiles on something from the airmiles catalogue get 150 airmiles,, so I ordered another set of candles,,I am going to make 4 family christmas baskets with them.
Not sure how BMO is related to this offer though?

Hugs Mel

I received a correction email on the AM's BMO offer I received. The original, which I posted earlier, said I would receive 40 AM's but it really didn't clarify what I had to do. Now the correction said I need to spend $750 on my MC to get those 40 AM's. I did the last 'spend $750, get 40 AM' and that was only last week so I don't see spending another $750 in a one week period this time for what amounts to $4. Not going to happen.
Anyone else get a correction email on their offer?

My first email had a bizarre offer - enjoy NAAA Air miles?!?. They corrected it and it’s now spend $50 get 50 AM at participating partners.

My BMO offer was weird,,I opted in anyway.
It said spend current airmiles on something from the airmiles catalogue get 150 airmiles,, so I ordered another set of candles,,I am going to make 4 family christmas baskets with them.
Not sure how BMO is related to this offer though?

Hugs Mel

I got this one, not sure there is anything I want though. I mean I've been thinking of getting a google mini, and maybe getting the 150 back would make that worth it? But it seems like a lot of AM for the price I'd pay to buy one.

I got this one, not sure there is anything I want though. I mean I've been thinking of getting a google mini, and maybe getting the 150 back would make that worth it? But it seems like a lot of AM for the price I'd pay to buy one.

Yeah it only works if there is something you really want or need.
Hugs
Mel

You can buy them for less than $50, sometimes as low as $40, but then you have to account for taxes as well. If you’re getting 150 am back it’s not the worst deal. I do love my Google mini’s, for me they were addicting. I now have 4 mini and a google home (one with a screen so I can internet recipes, videos and it even works with my ring doorbell so I can see and talk with whoever is at my door. yup, addicted.

You can buy them for less than $50, sometimes as low as $40, but then you have to account for taxes as well. If you’re getting 150 am back it’s not the worst deal. I do love my Google mini’s, for me they were addicting. I now have 4 mini and a google home (one with a screen so I can internet recipes, videos and it even works with my ring doorbell so I can see and talk with whoever is at my door. yup, addicted.

I've been thinking about it for awhile, but torn between the Google and Amazon versions, amazon has some really good deals on and seem to have a lot more options. I have a Nest lock on the front door and want one of those doorbell cameras so bad... if I can also talk to the person with it. Perhaps I will look at it again, it was 968 AM for the mini, which seems like a lot to me. with the 150 back it's like $86 for one, seems high. And that's with my Onyx discount.

I've been thinking about it for awhile, but torn between the Google and Amazon versions, amazon has some really good deals on and seem to have a lot more options. I have a Nest lock on the front door and want one of those doorbell cameras so bad... if I can also talk to the person with it. Perhaps I will look at it again, it was 968 AM for the mini, which seems like a lot to me. with the 150 back it's like $86 for one, seems high. And that's with my Onyx discount.
I also have one amazon echo. I purchased that on Black Friday for $25. I have amazon prime so it works better for music. Google will play music as well but unless you have Spotify you can’t pick and choose exactly what you want. I haven’t experimented more with the echo so not sure what else it does. With the google I can send a ‘broadcast’ and tell DH dinner is ready when he is down in his man cave or let him know when company has dropped by. I don’t regret getting them but I got most of them on sale at Costco when they were 2 for $49. One I got with my pc points. nest doorb was pc points as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter