Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I picked up a couple of these for my youngest son and daughter in law.
250 reward miles
A Black Glass Dinner in the Cellar at Trius Winery - Friday, May 31, 2019 (exclusive to Onyx® Collectors)
Imagine a private dinner for AIR MILES Onyx!

It's just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Amplify your senses at this interactive dining experience!

Start off the evening with your dining companions (and soon-to-be adversaries) in our winery boutique with a guided tasting led by one of our resident wine experts. Let us take you through the paces of our wine portfolio that will prepare you for the competition with some tasting tips and tricks. Next, settle in for a 3 course seasonally inspired menu from Chef Frank Dodd, complete with secret wine pairings disguised in opaque black stemware. With the assistance of the Trius team, use your newly acquired skills to guess the wine paired with each course. Red or White? Chardonnay or Riesling? Merlot or Cabernet Franc? Put your nose and palate to the test!

It's a can't-miss AIR MILES Exclusive Experience just for OYNX collectors.

Maximum of 2 tickets per ONYX ® collector.
Address: 1249 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0

Hugs
Mel
I saw this too and was thinking about it, but I cannot make it there in time. Too bad it would have been an nice Bday gift for myself.

I picked up a couple of these for my youngest son and daughter in law.
250 reward miles
A Black Glass Dinner in the Cellar at Trius Winery - Friday, May 31, 2019 (exclusive to Onyx® Collectors)
Imagine a private dinner for AIR MILES Onyx!

It's just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Amplify your senses at this interactive dining experience!

Start off the evening with your dining companions (and soon-to-be adversaries) in our winery boutique with a guided tasting led by one of our resident wine experts. Let us take you through the paces of our wine portfolio that will prepare you for the competition with some tasting tips and tricks. Next, settle in for a 3 course seasonally inspired menu from Chef Frank Dodd, complete with secret wine pairings disguised in opaque black stemware. With the assistance of the Trius team, use your newly acquired skills to guess the wine paired with each course. Red or White? Chardonnay or Riesling? Merlot or Cabernet Franc? Put your nose and palate to the test!

It's a can't-miss AIR MILES Exclusive Experience just for OYNX collectors.

Maximum of 2 tickets per ONYX ® collector.
Address: 1249 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0

Hugs
Mel

Oh WOW-thank you for posting this Mel, I got a pair as well. This is awesome!

Happy Easter Weekend
minimalist-disney-eggs1.jpg

Quick visit to Sobeys to pick up 2 targeted items,,not many airmiles.
Still a few is better than none.
Sons are boycotting Shell sandwiches for Easter dinner,,lol,lol.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Happy Easter Weekend
minimalist-disney-eggs1.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Quick visit to Sobeys to pick up 2 targeted items,,not many airmiles.
Still a few is better than none.
Sons are boycotting Shell sandwiches for Easter dinner,,lol,lol.
Hugs
Mel
:rotfl2:
Happy Easter to you and your family too, Mel!

On the contrary, DD was surprisingly happy to see the hot dog in the fridge and devoured it. She is back from university this weekend. I am planning to get two more today. 8-)

:rotfl2:
Happy Easter to you and your family too, Mel!

On the contrary, DD was surprisingly happy to see the hot dog in the fridge and devoured it. She is back from university this weekend. I am planning to get two more today. 8-)

Lol
lol
Oh my gosh too funny :rotfl2:
Hmmmm I wonder if they freeze well......................
Hugs
Mel

Lol
lol
Oh my gosh too funny :rotfl2:
Hmmmm I wonder if they freeze well......................
Hugs
Mel
To be honest, I have been thinking about freezing them. They can be quick breakfast for me, but the challenge is not letting DH see them. He disapproves my passionate Airmiles hunting and hot dogs. He saw the Pringle’s and frowned upon them. :rolleyes1

Oh My Gosh
My Load N Go targeted offers for Rexall finally changed.
Next week's offer is spend $25 get 25 airmiles.
Hugs
Mel
Mines spend $25 get 50. I haven't been there in a long while so maybe this is to entice me back.
I've got spend $25 get 50AM (that's doable). DH doesn't have one and DS has spend $60 get 60AM (not happening).
On the Sobeys front, Blue Friday please!

Meanwhile, both of my cards have the exact same offers one.more.time ... both with the massive $60 = 60 AM Not happening this week.

Side note: hubby has allergies (that he denies having BTW) that cause him to cough incessantly most of the spring and fall and when i went to give him one on Thursday the box was empty ... URGH, the darned things cost close to $30 and if I'd known I would have dragged my butt to Rexall on Wednesday and turned that into 200 AM :headache:

I have spend $25 get 50 AM again, been getting that most of the past month (except last week, didn't get any spend offers until the $50 get 100 one that everyone got). Not sure I'll be taking advantage. I need to figure out a few budget things and don't need anything at Rexall this week.

Ever since Galaxy's Edge was announced to open during my Disney trip I've been debating what to do. My flights are already booked, and if I change resorts or tickets at this point I lost the discounts. Considered doing a Mon - Fri cruise, with Disney for a few days before. Now wondering if maybe Disney then Universal? Universal seems to cost a lot less. I don't want to drop the whole Disney portion since I used giftcards I need to use them up. I should just leave it alone... stick with what I have booked. Ugh. I can never make up my mind! First world problems :)

Happy Easter everyone, we had our big dinner yesterday so I'm making up some turkey soup today. It's kind of nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the day without having to worry about entertaining today.

Safe travels to those heading elsewhere for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter