Airline, room, etc

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Hi All! So I bit the bullet and bought my plane tickets for th end of Oct on Jetblue (169.50/pp) even though all the airlines had that price (from NY) Did I make a mistake?

I booked my room with DC disc at AS Mu at $89+ tax
What's the thought on whether these great codes & rates will be extended through Oct? Has there been late Oct AP rates in the past?

One more dilemma- I am taking two dd out of school for 1 week trip- one in 3rd grade & one in 7th. Am I a horrible parent? (This trip is important for family reasons)

Please help, as I am Disney Obsessed!:bounce:

If your kids are good students I don't think the teachers will mind. Maybe you can check now on school policy etc.The trip can be a learning experience too. Especially Epcot.
You may get a similiar rate at one of the moderates in October if the economy keeps going down. Maybe someone knows if the Fall Fanatsy rates are available yet. You can get a good rate on just the room, and not have to buy the expensive package. My grandkids loved Dixie Landings (now called Riverside).Hope you have fun planning!

I do not think you made a mistake going with JetBlue or for paying $169.50 for non-stop flights. While it is possible that the fare could go down slightly between now and then, it also could go up. JetBlue has received rave reviews. I think you did well.

frann,

Check with your dd's school(s). We have, at a our school, something called educational travel. We submit a letter requesting that our ds's be excused for such and such dates for educational travel. Then when the kids get back to school, in order for the absence to be excused, they write a 1 page report on their trip! Which, isn't too hard to do when you're doing anything Disney!

Have fun, they're only young once!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter