• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airline not accepting my Covid test for return to US

Sounds great! I hadn't thought about the advantages of less than full flights. I may have to get back to thinking about this one.

On my way home from Spain, Iberia gave me the whole back 5 rows of the plane to myself. They seated my sister (we booked together) about 10 rows up with strangers. :confused3 It was so bizarre. She snuck back to sit with me after we took off.

Sounds great! I hadn't thought about the advantages of less than full flights. I may have to get back to thinking about this one.
Not all flights are less than full. We went to Germany about a month or so ago flying Delta/KLM and both flights were full. I do think international flights are starting to fill back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter