• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

airline confirmation numbers

jgplimdesign

Tiki Room Traveler
Just a curious question. . . I just booked our November trip. I booked our airline tickets via the Disney website. How long does it typically take for the airline to send a confirmation number? I don't ever recall waiting in the past----everything seems so instantaneous anymore, I have to wonder if someting is up.

They don't email confirmations for airlines. You'll need to call after a few days to get the numbers.

The airline sends the confirmation number to Disney, they are the ticketing agent. Call and a CM can get it for you if you don't see it attached to your reservation after a few days.

ive always called the airline direct and told them i booked through Disney and need my confirmation # - they ask you for your flight #, departure date/city and name of travelers -- then look you up and give it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter