• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfare!?!

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
Well airfare from DFW FINALLY went down for March to Orlando. I have been faithfully checking all the airlines daily and the best I have been able to come up with is about $1500 roundtrip for 3 people. We was finally able to book with American today for $968 roundtrip for 3 people. This is about $100 more than I paid for our trip in March 2008. So I am happy with that.

BUT I booked through Disney and they were able to get it for the $968, American was quoting me $999. They said it was a negotiated fare that I don't have to pay for until January 26th and if I find it for less between now and then I am able to switch it. YEAH!

sounds pretty reasonable on AA out of DFW. We just booked for the podcast cruise in May at about $250 a person or so. I tried SW out of love field, but they had very limited times to choose from and it was more expensive for some reason. so we will stick with the usual AA i guess.

have a great time!

I could have pulled it off for $769 total but my husband didn't want a layover in Miami on our way there. Which works out better anyway...the flight would have been leaving D/FW at 9am and we live in Aledo. Now we have a departure around 11:15 so we don't have to leave our house soooo early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter